By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft responds (Update) - Halo: Reach Doesn’t Run Very Well On Xbox One

asqarkabab said:
method114 said:

As a former 360 owner I'm loving the remasters and I hope they keep doing it.

And you remaster folks are a minority 

I hope instead of remasters we get new proper games

I can understand that if I was in your shoes I would feel the same. Honestly this is the perfect move for Sony because Sony fans are still going to to go with Sony this gen because well their on top right now and it's Sony. It's the former 360 users that are really winning this gen by switching to PS4. I loved my 360 thought it was amazing but I got tired of MS's franchises. Gears of War was amazing and one of the top reasons I got my 360 (ME also had an impact) but now I'm tired of those games and ME is multiplat. Never been a fan of the halo games. 

Playing The Last of Us was just amazing. It's the closest I've come to playing a game that's worth purchasing a console for. The only other game to be worth purchasing a console for IMO was the ME series. The Last of Us was close but I wouldn't purchase a console for it I would just really think hard about it.

Around the Network
method114 said:
asqarkabab said:

And you remaster folks are a minority 

I hope instead of remasters we get new proper games

I can understand that if I was in your shoes I would feel the same. Honestly this is the perfect move for Sony because Sony fans are still going to to go with Sony this gen because well their on top right now and it's Sony. It's the former 360 users that are really winning this gen by switching to PS4. I loved my 360 thought it was amazing but I got tired of MS's franchises. Gears of War was amazing and one of the top reasons I got my 360 (ME also had an impact) but now I'm tired of those games and ME is multiplat. Never been a fan of the halo games. 

Playing The Last of Us was just amazing. It's the closest I've come to playing a game that's worth purchasing a console for. The only other game to be worth purchasing a console for IMO was the ME series. The Last of Us was close but I wouldn't purchase a console for it I would just really think hard about it.

I respect your opinion and im happy for you that you enjoyed it

For me its a different situation i was hyped for this game but i got dissapointed 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Good to see they responded. I try to play the game during the weekend to see if there's a change.

asqarkabab said:
method114 said:

For me its a different situation i was hyped for this game but i got dissapointed 

Yea that sucks I hate when I get so hyped for a game and it ends up being terrible. This happened to me with Titan Fall. I went and got an X1 just for Titan Fall and it was so bad. Every time I played it I just wanted to go play BF4 instead.

method114 said:
asqarkabab said:

Yea that sucks I hate when I get so hyped for a game and it ends up being terrible. This happened to me with Titan Fall. I went and got an X1 just for Titan Fall and it was so bad. Every time I played it I just wanted to go play BF4 instead.

I didnt buy my ps4 specificaly for tlou 

Im a long time playstation fan and bought it because i enjoy their games and have great memories with them but tlou was not that what i imagined after that many ads and presentations and that PR  

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:
AEGRO said:
And thats why BC is nowhere near to be a killer app people.

Remasters are amirite

Buy your owned games again aswell

There is something called the ps3 and 360, you can buy them for full BC

The only time BC is good to have is at the launch of a new console when there aren't many games out yet or when the long summer months come and there aren't many big releases.

Other than that, BC isn't a big deal. I'd rather play new games any day.

Ruler said:
asqarkabab said:

Remasters are amirite

Buy your owned games again aswell

There is something called the ps3 and 360, you can buy them for full BC

There is something called i have the ps3 and u think youre a clever guy but youre not 

Read my other comments in this thread and you will know what my concern is clever boy

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

UltimateGamer1982 said:
The only time BC is good to have is at the launch of a new console when there aren't many games out yet or when the long summer months come and there aren't many big releases.

Like myself

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

UltimateGamer1982 said:

I think BC is good anytime because there is a lot of unique stuff on 7th gen consoles people missed. Great old games dont stop being fun because newer games exist.

I have like 30 360 games on my X1 right now. Some I stil enjoy and some are on my backlog.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)