By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 133 Japanese Devs pick their favorite games of 2015 - Splatoon comes out on top

Ruler said:
Luke888 said:

direct quotes from the article linked by the OP

"Notably, while smartphone games are present, they’re definitely not dominant, and the games that received the most preferences are all console titles."

and again

"It’s worth mentioning that the fact that console games are prevalent among the preferences of the developers involved, it isn’t because creatives working on mobile games weren’t included. As a matter of fact, many of the respondents do work on smartphone titles. Looks like console games are still alive and well in Japan, at least among those that create them."

Japanese people have to work the most from all the first world countries i will go with my other argument

Yea, but nuvendil destroyed that argument as well... so....

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Those devs have pretty good taste!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ruler said:
Luke888 said:

direct quotes from the article linked by the OP

"Notably, while smartphone games are present, they’re definitely not dominant, and the games that received the most preferences are all console titles."

and again

"It’s worth mentioning that the fact that console games are prevalent among the preferences of the developers involved, it isn’t because creatives working on mobile games weren’t included. As a matter of fact, many of the respondents do work on smartphone titles. Looks like console games are still alive and well in Japan, at least among those that create them."

Japanese people have to work the most from all the first world countries i will go with my other argument

I'll go with, you don't like that splatoon won anything, and you are downplaying it anyway you can to make yourself feel better. A little less salt will go a long way. *pat on the head* now, go play bloodborne, since no one in Japan has time to.