By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Stepmother Brutally Abusing young boys (warning: not for the faint-hearted)

Be warned. The video is very graphic.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2658544/horrific-video-from-turkey-shows-stepmother-brutally-abusing-young-boy-attacker-later-badly-beaten-in-prison/

I am warning you, the video is very hard to watch. I thought I was desensitized enough but I was wrong. Skipped today's meal. I wish I could unsee it.

Around the Network

4:29 thank God there was a pillow.

Clearly we're looking at a mentally instable person, nobody in their right mind would go even near to doing something like this to a kid...

Luke888 said:

Clearly we're looking at a mentally instable person, nobody in their right mind would go even near to doing something like this to a kid...

Any idea how she got caught? Who installed the hidden camera? 

Lots of questions and I don't read/understan Turkish! 

LurkerJ said:
Luke888 said:

Any idea how she got caught? Who installed the hidden camera? 

Lots of questions and I don't read/understan Turkish! 

It must have been tha father that found his son Injured... that or they already had security cameras and at some point someone checked what was filmed...

This lady is a savage. There was another child that was abused as well. Can you imagine the things she did that weren't caught on film? They say she was brutally beaten in jail. I think she deserved it after everything she's done.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

That was fucking horrible.

Is this posted here because she blames Video Games for her actions?

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

I couldnt watch this..... wtf.
Hope she goes to jail for a long time.

As a father of 3 children

If this was my child and I had installed this camera after becoming suspicous of some sort of foul play from my partner/stepmother

And then watched the tapes

Let me tell you

I would not have given mercy or death

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Moonhero said:
Is this posted here because she blames Video Games for her actions?

this is posted in the general discussion.