Hmmm I've been a bit disappointed by albums I was waiting for in 2015 but some others delivered the goods.
1. Metric - Pagans in Vegas (Whatever Metric puts out, it's always great and I loved this album as well)
2. Florence + the Machine - How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful (Didn't hook me quite like the previous 2 albums but features some incredible songs like What Kind of Man and Queen of Peace)
3. Muse - Drones (Best Muse album since Black Holes and Revelations but still can't top the era between Origin of Symmetry and BHAR)
4. Madonna - Rebel Heart (Good pop album if you remove some of the god awful tracks, Ghost Town is one of the best balad she's made in a long time)
5. Marina & the Diamonds - FROOT (Another good collection of pop songs)