By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Wii U game so far?

?

Bayonetta 2 48 10.79%

Mario Kart 8 60 13.48%

Splatoon 55 12.36%

Mario 3D World 47 10.56%

Mario Maker 14 3.15%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 103 23.15%

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze 38 8.54%

Smash Bros 4 48 10.79%

Other 32 7.19%

Total:445

For me, it's Smash for Wii U. I've put so much time into the game and I still love it.

Around the Network

MK 8 no contest.

Mario Maker for sure

Wind Waker HD

ARamdomGamer said:
Cloudman said:
Man, such a tough question. There are so many excellent games on the Wii U. Smash Bros, Splatoon, XCX, 3D World, MK8, Mario Maker, Wooly World, DK: TF, I feel like I can go on. I dunno if I can put any of these higher than the other... They are all so excellent.

If I had to go with just one, maybe Splatoon..? It's just so great to finally get something new from the big N.

I hope you mean something new that appeals to you? or something new that it tries to be big like franchises like Mario or Smash  and the like? :P

I mean it's nice that they made a new IP. The last new IP they made was Pikmin, and that was some time ago, haha...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles X. 100+ hours in and I'm still loving and already thinking about a second playthrough.

Im really enjoying the replayability of Hyrule Warriors.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Cloudman said:

I mean it's nice that they made a new IP. The last new IP they made was Pikmin, and that was some time ago, haha...

Pushmo, Dillon, Box Boy, Harmoknight, Xenoblade, Wonderful 101, Batallion Wars, Endless Ocean, Flingsmash, Code Name STEAM, Brain Age, Nintendogs, Sakura Samurai and more that I'm not going to bother naming and some that I'm not sure that they came out before of after Pikmin, but It hasn't been 10+ years since a new thing from Nintendo.

ARamdomGamer said:
Cloudman said:

Pushmo, Dillon, Box Boy, Harmoknight, Xenoblade, Wonderful 101, Batallion Wars, Endless Ocean, Flingsmash, Code Name STEAM, Brain Age, Nintendogs, Sakura Samurai and more that I'm not going to bother naming and some that I'm not sure that they came out before of after Pikmin, but It hasn't been 10+ years since a new thing from Nintendo.

I don't think most of them are from Nintendo, and although Ninten did make some of them, they aren't really all that exciting...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

I don't think most of them are from Nintendo, and although Ninten did make some of them, they aren't really all that exciting...

That is why I asked if it was a new IP that appeal to you XD