By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You are now appointed to be Nintendo's President, what would you do?

This thread is such a gold mine of hilarity. Just a few points that look funny in hindsight...

Make Switch as powerful as PS4! I'm guilty of saying this too. :(

Make Switch more like Android/iOS.

Nintendo should go 3rd party.

XB2 will launch 2018!

PS4 will be ancient tech by 2018!

Around the Network

Buy Konami's IP .( Instance Goemon  Z.O.E)

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 16 July 2018

Pavolink said:
-Burn the Wii U left in stock after NX release
-No backwards compatibility to Wii U or Wii. Remaster/port some games and use every inch of the NX to put modern chips.
-Step down Aonuma and put someone capable of leading the franchise.
-Start development of a new Metroid Trilogy.
-Make IS develop a real PM TTYD sequel and a HD FE.
-Monolith works in Xenoblade 3.
-Miyamoto is nowhere near the hardware R&D.
-Develop Melee 2.
-Develop MK64-2
-Beg Cammie to come back to the marketing area.

Not bad, only 3/10 straight out wrong, with one confirmed and many more or less correct (Melee 2/Ultimate, MK64-2/Odyssey, Xenoblade 3/Xenoblade Chronicles 2, New Metroid Trilogy/Metroid Prime 4), and 2 still open (though not too probable)

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Buy Konami's IP .( Instance Goemon  Z.O.E)

How about Metal Gear (Solid) while we're at it?

Edit: And Gradius, Salamander, Parodius, Axelay, Contra, Castlevania, Twinbee, Bemani, Silent Hill, Suidoken, and most of all, Pro Evolution Soccer (so EA can go suck it arse)

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 16 July 2018

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Pavolink said:
-Burn the Wii U left in stock after NX release
-No backwards compatibility to Wii U or Wii. Remaster/port some games and use every inch of the NX to put modern chips.
-Step down Aonuma and put someone capable of leading the franchise.
-Start development of a new Metroid Trilogy.
-Make IS develop a real PM TTYD sequel and a HD FE.
-Monolith works in Xenoblade 3.
-Miyamoto is nowhere near the hardware R&D.
-Develop Melee 2.
-Develop MK64-2
-Beg Cammie to come back to the marketing area.

Not bad, only 3/10 straight out wrong, with one confirmed and many more or less correct (Melee 2/Ultimate, MK64-2/Odyssey, Xenoblade 3/Xenoblade Chronicles 2, New Metroid Trilogy/Metroid Prime 4), and 2 still open (though not too probable)

I think he meant MK64-2 as Mario Kart 64-2 instead of Mario 64-2...

Though I'm sure he was part trolling too..I mean, really? You want Cammie back? Wasn't she sorta not well-regarded among the Nintendo community?

Around the Network
Kai_Mao said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

I think he meant MK64-2 as Mario Kart 64-2 instead of Mario 64-2...

Though I'm sure he was part trolling too..I mean, really? You want Cammie back? Wasn't she sorta not well-regarded among the Nintendo community?

Didn't see the K, just read M64. But even then, with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, we're pretty close to the target yet again