By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 25 Greatest PSVita Games as of 2015

Does numbers 1-5 deserve their place?

Yes! 10 32.26%

No! 6 19.35%

Only Number 1. 2 6.45%

Some not all. 13 41.94%

Total:31

amazing collection and list, as someone who mines daily on my vita i agree with you about vita minecraft, although it runs a bit sluggish since last patch

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Next Year the Vita still will have huge support Toukiden 2, Dead or Alive extreme 3, Gundam, Atelier to name a view games.
By the way OP have you played deception 4 on the vita?

Nope, not yet. It and Natural Doctrine are wierd games that I really want but for some reason haven't pulled the trigger. Also add World of Final Fantasy, Attack on Titan, Digimon, God Eater 2 Rage Burst, Sword Art Online, Gundam, and many more! Vita looks to have a great year ahead of it.

Nem said:
Aside from Freedom Wars, i think its a decent list. 

I still can't belive that ending on Freedom Wars. Its just like it ended half way in.

If it wasn't for my sister getting the game a few weeks back It probably would have been around Soul Sacrifice on the list. Playing with her made be appreciate the game more because I was just having fun doinf missions and now worrying about story stuff.

Halazar said:
Very nice collection!

One game I would put on there that you didn't would be Virtue's Last Reward.

For whatever reason that game just didn't click with me like it did for other people. Which is wierd considering how much I love Danganronpa.

BraLoD said:
Wow! Vita has over 25 gaems?1?!

Jokes aside, you need some Disgaea love there buddy.

Disgaea 4 along with Rayman Legends almost made the list but my love for both Persona and Danganronpa meant that their spinoffs made the cut instead.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

spurgeonryan said:
Thats a good list! I do see a lot of...interesting vita games at gamestop. Just dont know what any of it is.
It is a big RPG system right?

It's not quite as big as the PSP was in the JRPG department but it's JRPG selection is growing more and more. Which is great because it's probably the best equipped system for JRPGs right now.

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Steins Gate is at number five yet Virtue Last Reward is nowhere to be seen.List invalidated

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Need to get more games, hard to find many that appeal to me though. Have the top 2(3)

Around the Network

Man, I didn't realise you'd made a thread like this! I'd been eyeing up doing one of these all year, was gonna do it on 1st of Jan once the whole of 2015 was definitely over with.

Still, will think up my proper list and post it in here tomorrow!

(By the way, I'm glad you've gone the "sequels count as one entry" route, otherwise my list would have 4 separate entries for 4 separate Atelier games, lol)

Great thread, and I agree with most of the games in the list in there !
Though i'd include some indie, like Rogue Legacy 40hours and still counting !!

SnowPrince said:
Great thread, and I agree with most of the games in the list in there !
Though i'd include some indie, like Rogue Legacy 40hours and still counting !!

I thought about including digital only as well but then I'd be forced to do a top 50! 

Kresnik said:

Man, I didn't realise you'd made a thread like this! I'd been eyeing up doing one of these all year, was gonna do it on 1st of Jan once the whole of 2015 was definitely over with.

Still, will think up my proper list and post it in here tomorrow!

(By the way, I'm glad you've gone the "sequels count as one entry" route, otherwise my list would have 4 separate entries for 4 separate Atelier games, lol)

Yeah I had wanted to do this since P4D had released but thought it would be best to wait until all retail releases were done for the year. I'm excited to see what your list includes though!

I'd have wipeout and soul sacrifice higher, Christ i want soul sacrifice 2 so badly. I'd also have Muramasa Rebirth and I guess the two rayman games.

Nice list!