By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo goodies did you get for Christmas.

Merry Christmas all, hope you are having fun. Did Santa Mario bring you any exciting Nintendo goodies this year?

I was lucky enought to receive Xenoblade Chronicles X, Skylanders Swap force with a bunch of figures and some cash which I will spend on a 3DS game (not sure which one yet though). What Nintendo related gifts did you receive?

Around the Network

I didn't get 1 Nintendo Related Thing this Christmas

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

I didn't, but I didn't ask for any that's why.

Last year I got a lot though, like a Pro Controller, Wii Sports Club, Mario 3D World.. Extra goodies.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I got money that I'll keep for a D1 purchase of NX !!

I got my brother Mario Kart 8. Does that count? I mean I did get it....For someone else

Around the Network

Just Bayonetta 2.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Xenoblade Chronicles X for christmas and i treated myself to FRN two weeks ago, i bought my partners son Minecraft and Mario Maker, i also bought him the Splatoon Cushions, Splatoon gamepad cover and Amiibo.

Got a Gamecube controller adapter and a Smash Bros. Gamecube controller, which I was pretty happy with.

NNID: TheCCluc

I buy my own Nintendo things. A lot of the Nintendo games I'm interested in come in February.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

lord_of_flood said:
Got a Gamecube controller adapter and a Smash Bros. Gamecube controller, which I was pretty happy with.

that's all you need! Smash with the Gamecube controller is better than sex