By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have an all time favorite game?

My favorite game of all time is Zelda: Ocarina of time. I've thought about it a lot, and for a brief time The Last of Us was my number 1, but in the end. Ocarina was the game that amazed me the most at the time. So Last of Us is my #2 now. Shenmue series follows. OH! and Panzer Dragoon Saga comes in at least tied for first.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Fixed it for you

What happened to poor Knights of the Old Republic?

BraLoD said:
luisgvm said:

Yes I do. For me, my all time favorite game is The Legend of Dragoon. Is just an amazing RPG, and I am an JRPG junky xdd. It has an epic and compelling story and an original gameplay, I have played that game like ten times and it never gets old. And i always recommend it, you guys should play it :D  Final Fantasy 7 comes in close second xdd. 

You should post more bro, how the hell didn't I even knew you yet with such the great taste you have?

Hahaha omg thank you for that xd, well I joined the site many years ago, but I did not visit the site for like 2 years xdd. It made me sad that Sony did not release a sequel, prequel, remake, spin-off or something about the game xd.

Favorite indie game is "Cave Story"

Hands down one of my favorite games ever- no other indie game seems to be greater than cave story.

The story, characters, visuals, gameplay, music, all of it was amazing. It also took forever to beat! I never thought an indie game can be done so professionally.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Yup, Ocarina of Time.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Wright said:

Hard question. I wouldn't be able to narrow it down to one, but whenever this question takes place I always think of either Final Fantasy IX, Metal Gear Solid or Demon's Souls.

Fixed it for you

Demon's Souls is great. 

Was never much for MGS, so I don't have a dog in that fight. 

IX was the worst character design in the series. Yes, I'm including XIII.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Wind Waker.

Yes, I have: Ocarina of Time.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!

play this game on a yearly basis