By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rubang's Reviews #2: Abadox. 10/10. With the videos to prove it.

Dude. I ALREADY have the animated .gif's for Blaster Master. I can't fucking believe you recommended it. It's totally gonna be review #3 now. I was gonna wait a while, but.... I'll do it sooner now.

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
Hmm looks very interesting might download it on VC later when I get kind of bored of brawl
traduction: NEVER

Abadox is more awesome than Jean Claude Van Damme, dipped in cheese, and wrapped in bacon. The Virtual Console NEEDS this game. 8-bit at it's best!

MANUELF said:
brawl4life said:
Hmm looks very interesting might download it on VC later when I get kind of bored of brawl
traduction: NEVER

it's kind of scary how pro brawl you are even in completely random threads, lol

Nice review Rubang, this is one of those games I've had for years but have never really put the effort into beating it....so I"ve probably played the first level 1000 times, and the next 2 a good bit, but not much beyond that

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I grew up with the NES. How did I miss out on this game? It looks cool (I like the gifs). I'm gonna have to try it out one of these days.

Anyway, I enjoyed the review... now I'm off in search of RubangB's Review #1...

Around the Network

Wow, nice job with the .gifs (had to say it) game looks really hard. I'm not really into most retro games, but that looks interesting....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I love how this thread is getting more hits now than when I originally posted it. I'll find my old review and I'll make my new one for Blaster Master soon, and I'll add links to them all in my sig to keep track of them.

OMG ... that game looks so ugly :? Im so getting Lair over this :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

thats a nice game, I played Long time ago, but was not able to finish.
Great Gifs Rubang, bring Blaster Master (this one I finished), but if you wanna make feel in the sky, make a review for The Guardian Legend, one of the best games on the NES.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Ever since I was a kid I was fascinated by games like this and lifeforce. Both top notch shooters.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling