By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Crash Bandicoot... Where are you? :(

People wanted a Final Fantasy VII Remake. They are getting it.
This is nice but I never really cared for this.

People wanted Shenmue III. They are getting it.
Never interested in this series but still a good news for those who are interested. 

People wanted Fallout 4. They are getting it.
And again the same thing, it is a cool thing but I don't care for this.

And there are so much other examples where people wanted some games to get announced and which got announced later.
But there is only one game which I want to get announced (and it is only this one game for me): Crash Bandicoot

The last Crash Bandicoot game from Naughty Dog (Crash Team Racing) released in 1999.
The last good Crash Bandicoot game (imo Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex) released in 2001.
All Crash Bandicoot games from all the different developers after 2001 were terribly bad.
We are waiting now over 14 years for a new Crash Bandicoot and over 16 years for a new Crash Bandicoot from Naughty Dog. How can it be that we are waiting now such a long time for a new Crash Bandicoot? Why isn't Sony trying to bring this masterpiece back? I mean it was huge during the Playstation 1 time. I am sure Naughty Dog and Sony wouldn't be on the top today if there were no Crash Bandicoot. 

I really hope that the Crash Bandicoot easter egg on the Playstation Expierience 2015 was a hint for a new Crash Bandicoot announcement in 2016. Crash Bandicoot deserves a comeback!!!

Around the Network

Replace F4 with TLG

Crash Twinsanity was good too.

However, I don't think we'll see a new Crash Bandicoot anytime soon. Also, I'm not sure if Sony cares about him anymore.

You should all join my Crash Bandicoot community on PS4. It has over 3000 members, find it by searching for narvikgutten on the ps4 :)

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

That sony dude didnt wear a Bandicoot t-shirt at PSX for nothing. Im willing to bet it is coming.... E3 2016.

Although, personally I have never played a Bandicoot game, so I am not too excited about it. I imagine it is something similar to Ratchet and Clank which we are getting a new game in a few months time. 

Around the Network

And i don't care one bit for Crash Bandicoot. Never did. So i guess everything is fine.

Hunting Season is done...

It's where it belongs. On some douche's t-shirt.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I've accepted Crash's fate a long time ago.

That t-shirt was nothing more than salt in the wounds.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Did someone say salt in the wounds?

Hunting Season is done...

stuck in Activision's anus

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!