By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favourite RPG game of all time is?

Skies of Arcadia Legends...

I like the characters, the universe, the story, it changes from the same old formula we find in FF, Tales, and so many japanese Rpg's in that vein, even if some are great games too...

For me, SoAL is the equivalent of "Ocarina of Time' in the Rpg's of the late 90s, it has the same kind of early 3D charm, and has that little something which really makes the difference with all the others...

I really hope Sega is workin' on a sequel, or at least thinks about it...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

Around the Network

Its a tossup between Planescape Torment, Fallout 2 and Arcanum. Much love to oldschool isometric pc RPG's!

Nethack, Baldur's Gate (both) and Arcanum.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Seiken Densetsu 2 (Secret of Mana)

and then FFVII

FF8

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

Mass Effect.

Breath of Fire 2
Golden Sun 1 & 2

Final Fantasy 6 and 8 for me. I can't choose between those two.

I traded my Wii for a PS3  :)

Super Mario RPG

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Secret of Mana. This game rules, it's also the only RPG where I had fun grinding.

Runners up:
Super Mario RPG
Final Fantasy VI

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980