By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Orders Chart (December 12th) The Division on XONE takes the Lead!

Oh dear...
Tom Clancy > Uncharted 4

Around the Network

What's the most preorders a Wii U game got yet?

Pokken Tournament and TP HD will definitely be 2 games I will be watching

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

RenCutypoison said:
Eikichi134 said:
Pre-orders look really iffy. It's good to have numbers and speculate but no way The Division does better than UC4.

Watch Dogs did better than UC2. It's multiplat vs exclusive after all, so The Division is high chances of doing better than UC4.

Yes it did better because it  released in 5 consoles vs 1. But here a single version is doing better than a highly anticipated exclusive on the leading console of the generation. That doesn't seem right.

Dr.Vita said:
Oh dear...
Tom Clancy > Uncharted 4

Eikichi134 said:

Yes it did better because it  released in 5 consoles vs 1. But here a single version is doing better than a highly anticipated exclusive on the leading console of the generation. That doesn't seem right.

Both of you should read kiop900's comment.

Anyway I hope there is a limited edition bundle for the Division on X1. As for the game itself I might get it.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

Xonão sem freio!

TPHD keeps doing surprisingly great! Wtf?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won