Xenoblade Chronicles X 61 14.70%

Splatoon 56 13.49%

Fallout 4 32 7.71%

Super Mario Maker 11 2.65%

Halo 5 16 3.86%

Undertale 11 2.65%

Rise of the Tomb Raider 23 5.54%

Total:415

So, i dont really know if there is a thread about it already, but i felt its almost the end of they year and no significant games are gonna be released.

My GOTY would be Xenoblade Chronicles X. Its so huge!! And so fun to walk through and i love eye candy in video games. Also the more missions you do more stuff will get unlocked. Like major stuff will be unlocked like being able to change your avatar and so on. Also i just got the flight module for the skell and wow. Flying around is super fun and its very very easy to control. im impressed.

What is your GOTY?

Around the Network

Also i guess remakes/remastered games are not included. Like Majoras mask 3D, even though i love that game. Its a remake/remaster.

The Witcher 3

I love this game! Absolutely love it! The combat, the characters, the voice acting... Everything! Played it religiously the first week I got it. That was release week. Loved every moment of it. Haven't played it since then though. Why? Because the font on the game is far too small and I can't do anything to fix it. My eyes burn when I play it. What a shame. Awesome game!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

FentonCrackshell said:
The Witcher 3

I love this game! Absolutely love it! The combat, the characters, the voice acting... Everything! Played it religiously the first week I got it. That was release week. Loved every moment of it. Haven't played it since then though. Why? Because the font on the game is far too small and I can't do anything to fix it. My eyes burn when I play it. What a shame. Awesome game!

Lol i have the exact same issue with Xenoblade CHronicles X, font is too small xD otherwise excellent game and i played it too much xD. Ehm i haven't played Witcher 3 yet. Maybe i will, but i dont have plans to buy a Xbox One or PS4. Have you played XCX?

Around the Network

I stil haven't played Withcher 3 or Bloodborne, I plan to do that next year if I have enough money to buy a PS4.

For me, it's a tie between Splatoon and XCX. Very different games, I appreciate the first one for bringing innovation and freshness to the shooter world, and the last one because, well, it's an amazing RPG. Undertale is in a close third position. 

Bloodborne>=XCX>Splatoon=Witcher 3>rest

So far critics agree with my pick aswell. But ofc it's Witcher3!

http://gotypicks.blogspot.gr/2015/09/2015-game-of-year.html

Fire Emblem Fates. Best RPG I've played in ages.

97alexk said:
FentonCrackshell said:
The Witcher 3

Lol i have the exact same issue with Xenoblade CHronicles X, font is too small xD otherwise excellent game and i played it too much xD. Ehm i haven't played Witcher 3 yet. Maybe i will, but i dont have plans to buy a Xbox One or PS4. Have you played XCX?

No I haven't. I have WiiU but it's my son's and I generally only get games for it that he asks for. He hasn't a clue what Xenoblade is. 

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!