By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think and want from Kojima new game?

Tagged games:

Which Genre?

Action 6 8.11%

Adventure 8 10.81%

RPG 5 6.76%

Shooter 1 1.35%

Fighter 0 0%

Horror/Survival 30 40.54%

Interactive 0 0%

Kojima Genre 19 25.68%

Dating Simulator 4 5.41%

Adult 0 0%

Total:73

Nothing for while. He finally ended franchise that he wanted to end like 10 years ago. Let him breathe a little.

Around the Network

Dating simulator or adult.

BraLoD said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
My favorite Kojima game is Policenauts, so...

Well, a horror game would be nice. Just not another Metal Gear, please.

Konami owns Metal Gear.
They will likely make another Metal Gear game without him, so it may be even worse than you think.

Kojima's work will be something else.

Oh, right... I forgot about that.

Well, I'm going to be honest... Kojima never made a game that I consider as epic or something like that. I liked Policenauts, I liked the first Metal Gear Solid, but... Well, that was all.

However, I know he is a good producer, and if he makes something like P.T. I'm going to be very excited. He's just not that awesome for me, yet.

BraLoD said:
QUAKECore89 said:
Dating simulator or adult.

Pervy!

But H.Kojima taught me this stuff! You know... The posters stuck in the top locker from MGS2. ;o

I would like he continues with Saeleen Heels (because of course, cant use Silent Hills name)...

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Wright said:

I'd like an action-terror game from him.

Chazore said:
Horror based, though I still would prefer an action or tactical Stealth based game.

twintail said:
more mgs1-3 and less mgspw to v.

Created a poll to help a bit.

Based

Edit: whoa look at the votes for Horror already.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

BraLoD said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
BraLoD said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
My favorite Kojima game is Policenauts, so...

Well, a horror game would be nice. Just not another Metal Gear, please.

Konami owns Metal Gear.
They will likely make another Metal Gear game without him, so it may be even worse than you think.

Kojima's work will be something else.

Oh, right... I forgot about that.

Well, I'm going to be honest... Kojima never made a game that I consider as epic or something like that. I liked Policenauts, I liked the first Metal Gear Solid, but... Well, that was all.

However, I know he is a good producer, and if he makes something like P.T. I'm going to be very excited. He's just not that awesome for me, yet.

How can you say such things! :o

Metal Gear Solid was one of the most important games to bring cinematic presentation to gaming.
Metal Gear Solid 3 is one of the best games ever, it's so damn good, so damn good...
Metal Gear Solid 4 may be not as good as 3 was, but from Rex vs Ray onwards it's pure epicness!
Still have to play 5 to talk about it, and 2 was not as good as those, though.

Kojima work is really solid! (totally pun intended)

I only agree with the first MGS.

However, I still need to see him working on something I like. A horror game for example. P.T. was very promising. Maybe he will partner with Del Toro to make something similar in the future. I would love it.

BraLoD said:

To be honest I picked the genres on my own, I was doing the poll and while it was being made you guys posted, that's why I quoted you guys after I made it, so you would get the chance to see it as the thread now had poll that it didn't had while you guys posted.

This is why this forum needs a built in livechat for possibly the site or the thread we're on lol, it'd make live update feeds a lot better.

Thank the maker for multquotes though.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

BraLoD said:
Zkuq said:
It's funny the poll is lacking the option for a stealth game, considering that's the genre Kojima is famous for. In his case, it's a sub-genre of action, sure, but still. :P

It's pretty clear that option is "Kojima Genre"

Hmm, I actually like that: "Splinter Cell, the Hideo Kojima game series".

Action with an world war 3 scenario

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m