By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Horizon Zero Dawn > Zelda BoTW

Horizon Zero Dawn is not dull or greyish. Is their TV turned on? What are they even talking about?

Around the Network
Kowan said:

Horizon zero dawn dull and grayish? That's not even a matter of opinion anymore, that is just plain  wrong.

Horizon is the most vibrant open world game there is in any platform.

Perhaps it is. I have not played the game myself.

RidingMower said:

Horizon Zero Dawn is not dull or greyish. Is their TV turned on? What are they even talking about?

I just felt, based on initial, limited impressions, colors weren't terribly vibrant.

pray4mojo said:

Only one first party game on PS4 (outside of PS3 ports) has managed to sell more than 2 million copies. Think about that for a second. Only... one. You really think Horizon is capable of doubling that total? Why do you think that? There's really nothing that backs that up imo. The only way it happens is if you bundle the shit out of it for Christmas and stick it into a $199.99 Slim package. Other than that, there's just no way.

I tried to tell you!

Barkley said:
pray4mojo said:

Only one first party game on PS4 (outside of PS3 ports) has managed to sell more than 2 million copies. Think about that for a second. Only... one. You really think Horizon is capable of doubling that total? Why do you think that? There's really nothing that backs that up imo. The only way it happens is if you bundle the shit out of it for Christmas and stick it into a $199.99 Slim package. Other than that, there's just no way.

I tried to tell you!

Damn that's some grade A crow.

Okay, right here. Colors looking more lively to me here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8319206

Grass looking greener, blue light from Aloy's swing, bright sparks flying out. Prior, the colors looked generally muted (that's the word I was looking for) to me.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Grass looking greener, blue light from Aloy's swing, bright sparks flying out. Prior, the colors looked generally muted (that's the word I was looking for) to me.

Well, if memory serves, the color balance shifts from region to region to compliment their climates.  So you may see some somewhat muted scenes and then some vibrant ones.  

So many salt here hahahaha Horizon best game of the Generation and 10m lt incoming!

Nuvendil said:
KLAMarine said:

Well, if memory serves, the color balance shifts from region to region to compliment their climates.  So you may see some somewhat muted scenes and then some vibrant ones.  

Makes sense. Thanks.

iNathan said:
So many salt here hahahaha Horizon best game of the Generation and 10m lt incoming!

Actually wouldnt zelda be the better game as its GOAT??