By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGCHARTZ CENSUS TIME! NUMBERS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

What kind of gamer do you identify as?

Console Gamer 577 80.14%

PC Gamer 98 13.61%

Handheld Gamer 41 5.69%

Mobile Gamer 4 0.56%

Total:720
Bandorr said:
I "found' an atari in a bunch of my old days things. It had a couple games with also.

Haven't looked at it in years though. Do atari's come in different models?

They have many models, but there should be a way to find out which one it is with a quick Google search. 

Plerpy_ said:
Azuren said:

Do you still have it? 

My uncle definitely has it now. Along with newspapers from the 80s and everyone in the family's useless junk. He's weird like that.

I remember a Smurfs game, some desert game, Asteroids and Space Invaders obviously, Frogger, some jungle like game where you had to swing across vines and stuff.

We won't be counting platforms that don't belong to you.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Azuren said:
Bandorr said:
I "found' an atari in a bunch of my old days things. It had a couple games with also.

Haven't looked at it in years though. Do atari's come in different models?

They have many models, but there should be a way to find out which one it is with a quick Google search. 

Plerpy_ said:

My uncle definitely has it now. Along with newspapers from the 80s and everyone in the family's useless junk. He's weird like that.

I remember a Smurfs game, some desert game, Asteroids and Space Invaders obviously, Frogger, some jungle like game where you had to swing across vines and stuff.

We won't be counting platforms that don't belong to you.

oh right that's what it's about. I don't care.

Next step... I alphabetize.

*UPDATE*

Charts for "Other Part 1" and "Microsoft/Apple" have changed. Android has been moved to the latter to make it "Microsoft/Android/Apple", making the Other sections smaller (and by extension, making those in them feel more special, congrats!)

Charts for "Other 1", "Microsoft/Android/Apple", "Atari/NeoGeo", and "Sony" have all been alphabetized.

An error that listed a user twice under Sony has been fixed to show proper Sony numbers.

The rules have been updated.

~~~~~

If anyone catches any errors, let me know. I'll be adding anyone who have added their information since the last tally sometime tomorrow.

JEMC said:
I won't list all my past consoles, so:

8th Gen consoles: Wii U (not much interest in getting the other two)
7th Gen consoles: Wii, Xbox360

Currently playing on Wii U and mostly PC.

Since our other, previous, consoles are also counted, I'll add mine too:

4th Gen: MegaDrive/Genesis & Super Nintendo

5th Gen: PSOne

6th Gen: PS2 & GameCube

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Ps1
Ps2
Ps3
Ps4
PSP
Xbox
Xbox 360
N64
Wii
WiiU
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
DS
3DS
Atari 2600
Gaming PC

Nintendo:
NES, Super NES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, 3DS, New 3DS

Sony:
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Vita

Sega:
Genesis, Dreamcast

PC

Android

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

Currently i own:

PS4
PS3
PS1
PSTV
Gaming PC

Oh, had forgotten about this thread, have added a PS4 to my collection since making the post here, Also still no listings for Neo Geo Pocket Color? I can't be the only one who has one? :D Doh! I'm blind seen it now in with Atari, I am sadly the only person with a functional Atari 800 it seems... only I know the joys of 10 mins of loading a tape for Yogi the Bear pre NES graphics.

Oh another addition I also picked up a PS2 compatible PS3 so I've that now as well as still owning my slim model system too.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Currently playing PS4 and PS3