By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is VGChartz another B.S. website?

Three6T said:
My forum obvioulsly is a REAL ARGUMENT to you considering you took time out of your worthless life to respond to it.

Dont be an asshole. If you dont like this site then leave. simple.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network
Three6T said:
My forum obvioulsly is a REAL ARGUMENT to you considering you took time out of your worthless life to respond to it.

Thanks for the insult (ya jackass...JK) we only responded because we are polite and like to discuss things... just because we respond to somethig doesn´t make it any good... now do or don´t you have any arguments that don´t rely on the way you "feel" ???

sc94597 said:
Well if you compare vgc numbers to official statements you could see they are fairly accurate. Also the reason why alot of games are higher rated is because people on this site are the ones who rate them.

Thank you.

Does Three6T deserve a ban for creating a "bashing VGChartz" thread just after creating his account ?

Just asking ...

Time to Work !

Zzzzzzzzzz.

Around the Network

he deserves a ban for insultin ma man da dude.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

LOL. I just checked your other thread asking if 360 numbers were changed or not.

Of course they changed? What are you, blind? Or since sales weren't all that great you thought they never changed? Numbers change every week, dude.

kasillas88 said:
Three6T said:
My forum obvioulsly is a REAL ARGUMENT to you considering you took time out of your worthless life to respond to it.

Dont be an asshole. If you dont like this site then leave. simple.

Your welcome you desevred it. I was simply asking why the rankings dont make sense and whether or not the numbers are indeed acurate and you went out of your way to make me feel like an asshole. Treat people the way you want to treated.

Faxanadu said:

Unlike the average fanboy, I dontpay attention to exact numbers. I'm new the the whole sales figure thing which is why when I saw it at 11 million point something I got confused. Simple mistake, everybody makes them. Thank you.

Faxanadu said:

Yeah I know... thats like the worst thing anybody could do... VGChartz never sayed anything bad about you, the Dude never sayed anything bad about you... why all the hate ???