By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is VGChartz another B.S. website?

Everytime I come to site something about it doesn't feel right. Mabey it's the underdeveloped front page or mabey it's the confusing way the forums come out but it's lead me to believe that this site is full of it. Not to discredit some of the members here because the only thing that I do like are the ones who make valid and time taken post. So what's my itch? How come the highest ranked games for each system contain either games that nobody plays and or games that havent even been released? How could a game get rave reviews when nobody's played it? Furthermore I highly believe that the numbers this site gives for console sales is wrong. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, or mabey I am. Your thought's?

Around the Network

Do you have any real arguments ??? All you complain about is minor stuff like game voteing... and sorry if "the numbers don´t feel right" doesn´t do anything for me... that argument just doesn´t "feel" right...

lame thread

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

if it smells fishy, it must be joe.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

The numbers are fairly accurate, or at least I "feel" that way.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

My forum obvioulsly is a REAL ARGUMENT to you considering you took time out of your worthless life to respond to it.

Well if you compare vgc numbers to official statements you could see they are fairly accurate. Also the reason why alot of games are higher rated is because people on this site are the ones who rate them.

The rankings on the right are just scores given by any user on this site. So obviously some fanboys rate games on the other system very low, and games on their system very high.

They don't mean anything though, VGChartz exists for the sales numbers, not the game rankings.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Three6T said:
My forum obvioulsly is a REAL ARGUMENT to you considering you took time out of your worthless life to respond to it.

You do realize your are posting here too.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Three6T said:

Dont be an asshole. If you dont like this site then leave. simple.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937