By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your 2015 Platinum Trophy/Achievement completion list?

I, myself here by declare...

...I am a Trophy hunter. ... 42 46.15%

...I am a Trophy whore. (just the easiest) 12 13.19%

...I just play games (Part timer, lazy gamer) 28 30.77%

...I love Trophies/Achiev... 9 9.89%

Total:91

Currently at 26 platinums for the year out of 92 total. Had my vita not broken I'd have had 3 more at least. Some pretty easy, teslagard, the order, ether one (other than the glitches) in fact several of the plus games were pretty easy.
Some of my hardest ones, medieval moves between some difficult points and some frustrating move controls this was a bit of work and a work out, little big planet the original finally got the platinum after all these years as well as 100% of the dlc. Two words two was also a bit of work since the online community is mostly dead so getting 3 others was a little tough as well as getting 100% but I had a blast with that game.
Before the year is over I'm planning on getting several more platinums, mass effect, uncharted 2, uncharted 3

Around the Network

My last platinum was Akiba's Trip 2

Currently attempting: None at the moment

Hardest of 2015 was Akiba's Trip 2

Easiest of 2015 was The Walking Dead: Season 2.

Most proud of was none.

I used to try completing games I got, but that burnt me out. So I kind of quit. o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Wonktonodi said:
Currently at 26 platinums for the year out of 92 total. Had my vita not broken I'd have had 3 more at least. Some pretty easy, teslagard, the order, ether one (other than the glitches) in fact several of the plus games were pretty easy.
Some of my hardest ones, medieval moves between some difficult points and some frustrating move controls this was a bit of work and a work out, little big planet the original finally got the platinum after all these years as well as 100% of the dlc. Two words two was also a bit of work since the online community is mostly dead so getting 3 others was a little tough as well as getting 100% but I had a blast with that game.
Before the year is over I'm planning on getting several more platinums, mass effect, uncharted 2, uncharted 3

92 plats? That's insane!

Tbone said:
Rafie said:
Tbone said:
Platinums.

RESOGUN
Caladrius Blaze
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate
BattleFantasia
Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late
BlazBlue Continuum Shift
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round
Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!
Jamestown+
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
BLAZBLUE
Grand Theft Auto IV
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax
BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND

100%

Hard Corps: Uprising
Street Fighter 3: Online Edition
Aces of the Luftwaffe
Sonic the Fighters
MEGA MAN 10
Darkstalkers Resurrection
METAL SLUG 3

YOU PLATTED BATTLEFANTASIA?!!?!?! Respect! That is one fighting game that is super tough. Also completing Mega Man 10 is a hefty feat as well. Good stuff. I 100% a few games as well, but nothing on that level.

Thx man. To tell truth i found Battlefantasia overrated. 

Mega man 10 was quite annoying with the no damage run.

Overrated as in difficulty? That one gold trophy alone made that game a 9/10.  That "You want me to do WHAT?!" trophy. I don't know why they would put something like that on the game. That's what's keeping the plat from a lot of folks. Man I said screw that. I would loose hair over that trophy. The fact that you got it and didn't find it that difficult at all is quite telling. Salute!

You have some impressive games platted and 100%.  I could see MM10 being a pain in the a@# with that no damage run. That's why I didn't even attempt it.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Cloudman said:

Easiest of 2015 was The Walking Dead: Season 2.

Most proud of was none.

I used to try completing games I got, but that burnt me out. So I kind of quit. o:

The Walking Dead Season 2 doesn't have a plat. So you 100% completed it. I thought about renting Akiba's Trip. I thought I may find the game boring. How is it?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
Rafie said:
Cloudman said:

Easiest of 2015 was The Walking Dead: Season 2. Akiba's Trip 2

Most proud of was none.

The Walking Dead Season 2 doesn't have a plat. So you 100% completed it. I thought about renting Akiba's Trip. I thought I may find the game boring. How is it?

Oh, it doesn't. Whoops. I guess I assumed since the first game had one x D

As for Akiba's Trip, I really enjoyed it x ) It's like Dead Rising, but sillier, and I enjoyed beating people up and taking their clothes off. And the story is funny x ) I suppose if you liked dead rising, you may like this too.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Been a heavy Nintendo year for me but i've managed to 100% this games on 2015:

Prototype 2

Assassin's Creed II

RESOGUN

Child of Light

The Swapper

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

The Wolf Among Us

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Far Cry 4

Metro 2033 Redux

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Transistor

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Metro: Last Light Redux

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Today i'm finishing the last Ass Creed 3 DLC.

Then i'll try to finish Bloodborne DLC and the last Dragon Age Inquisition DLC too, then i'm back to my perfect 100% trophy account.

http://psnprofiles.com/Lucio_Celtics

I'll probably tackle Dragon Quest Heroes next

Most proud of? Bloodborne plat, damn that fire hound in one chalice was the most difficult bost fight i ever beat, 8 min battle where you can die with 1 hit? dear god

Can't remember. Definitely The Order 1886 lol. Working on Black Ops 3 and Yakuza 5

Cloudman said:

I enjoyed beating people up and taking their clothes off.

Teeqoz said:
Cloudman said:

I enjoyed beating people up and taking their clothes off.

It sounds so bad and wrong when you take it out of context xD

Dance my pretties!