By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: PS4 will blow away the XB1 with better games in 2016

Does Yakuza Zero come out next year? And is Ishin being localised? If not, importing is a must.

Around the Network

As a JRPG fan, I agree with your opinion.

"Better games" is so subjective though. At the end of the day, what matters is what YOU want to play. Every console has it's fair share of garbage games, good games and great games. There are so many factors why you should chose a game console, and it shouldn't come down to how "popular" or "less popular" something is. Just play what YOU want to play, and forget all the noise.

It blew it away this year and last for that matter. With a very good 2016 coming up for ps4 I think you are right on the money. It will be blown away again.

has the Wii U been "BLOWN" away as well?

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I haven't even seen any fanboys say "PS has no games in quite a while". Maybe I'm just not paying attention.

Lol I just saw one a week ago on this forum, a known Xbox fan. The things he said, my god, he just donwplayed all the games for the PS4 coming in 2016. Remasters, not AAA, indies, "Go buy a Apple TV" lol.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

ITT I learned that of you aren't impressed with the PS4 lineup over other systems so far or think there isn't a killer app must have in the library for you, you're just a victim of "MS brainwashing" and not a logical person making a personal opinion.

themoreyouknow.jpg

mradx said:
"Better games" is so subjective though. At the end of the day, what matters is what YOU want to play. Every console has it's fair share of garbage games, good games and great games. There are so many factors why you should chose a game console, and it shouldn't come down to how "popular" or "less popular" something is. Just play what YOU want to play, and forget all the noise.

I'm sure I put opinion in the title. The "P" button sticks sometimes. Did I spell "Onion" again?

LudicrousSpeed said:
ITT I learned that of you aren't impressed with the PS4 lineup over other systems so far or think there isn't a killer app must have in the library for you, you're just a victim of "MS brainwashing" and not a logical person making a personal opinion.

themoreyouknow.jpg

I'm glad you agree.

Random_Matt said:
Does Yakuza Zero come out next year? And is Ishin being localised? If not, importing is a must.

Yakuza 0 will come for 2016, but Ishin will never come, same for all Spin-off of Yakuza (The 2 psp games..), except for the worst of all, which made Sega afraid with the horribles sales.