By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbone @ $299 (12/9/2015 - 12/26/2015)

AlfredoTurkey said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

How can I shift a goal post when I clearly established I was talking about starting price? It's not my fault you didn't read my comment properly.

There are probably lots of consoles that had a high end SKU available and 2 years later a low end SKU $200 less. 

The Saturn dropped $200 bucks as well. And this lowest SKU thing is ridiculous because no one wanted that 20GB PS3. lol

Sega Saturn? That's a good sign, but thanks I'm glad there's another example to go by.

I'm sure because you think 'no one' wanted the 20GB model we should pretend it didn't exist xD 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

There we go. The official price of the Xbox One has arrived. I hope people learned their lesson last holiday/January before buying an Xbox One after the 26th.

ArchangelMadzz said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

The Saturn dropped $200 bucks as well. And this lowest SKU thing is ridiculous because no one wanted that 20GB PS3. lol

Sega Saturn? That's a good sign, but thanks I'm glad there's another example to go by.

I'm sure because you think 'no one' wanted the 20GB model we should pretend it didn't exist xD 

Is this a console war thing for you or something? lol

AlfredoTurkey said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Is this a console war thing for you or something? lol

As far as I'm concerned this generation isn't a war, it was over long ago. Now it's just 2 companies trying to do good for their consumers

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Legacy said:
Eddie_Raja said:
Yeah it will be permanently $300 for from now on. Interested to see if PS4 drops to $300 at E3.

Dec. 9 through Saturday, Dec. 26 in the U.S.

If this is permanent (Even though they say it isn't) I will be surprised and yet not surprised.  On the one hand they could get away with still selling it for $400, on the other hand I expected them to drop the price to $299 this fall just bury the X1.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]