By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Day 4: XCX players, how many hours have you clocked so far?

Tagged games:

How many hours in are you?

1-5 12 13.79%

6-10 15 17.24%

11-15 8 9.20%

16-20 12 13.79%

21-25 12 13.79%

26-30 4 4.60%

Over 30 24 27.59%

Total:87

I'm at 8 hours 53 minutes myself, but it feels like about 3 hours. I swear when I'm playing this game, time just slips by.

Around the Network

Just checked and I'm at a little over 19 hours. Still running around in Primordia at that. It's pretty addicting.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

36 hours, about to start the Chapter 6 missions. I love it even though it has some issues

25 hours. Mostly a mediocre experience thus far.

Around the Network

Zero. I won't be putting my disc into my Wii U until Fallout 4 is exhausted. Also because my buddies are getting it near Christmas and I need to get more space for my Wii U lol. I'll be patiently waiting until then though.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Zero getting it this firday

Only about 6 hours, I believe.

Been busy all weekend (I took an SAT on Saturday, and I played Splatfest in Splatoon), but I plan to change that by the end of this week.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

7 hours, I am level 11, Chapter 4 did a few side quests. Won't be able to play it again until after the 18th.

12. Been throughout most of Primordia and a little bit of Noctilum so far.