By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Day 4: XCX players, how many hours have you clocked so far?

Tagged games:

How many hours in are you?

1-5 12 13.79%

6-10 15 17.24%

11-15 8 9.20%

16-20 12 13.79%

21-25 12 13.79%

26-30 4 4.60%

Over 30 24 27.59%

Total:87
spurgeonryan said:
How do we online multiplayer?

http://gameswiki.net/xenoblade-chronicles-x-squads-and-blade-scouting-guide/

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
Around the Network
Wagram said:
OneKartVita said:

What's wrong with it? 

Pretty to run around. Not so much fun to play. It's MMO tedium for 80% of the experience.

hmm i personally enjoy the story. most of the side quest also included some background story of certain characters which is nice. lots of improvement from the 1st xenoblade

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

Zero. I have been trying to download the blooby game since it launched, but I keep getting errors either during the download stage or installation stage. Dont know what to do? Man!

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

18 hours and man, this game is great! (finally bought a Wii-U to be able to play it)

13 but a lot of my time during Friday, Saturday, and Sunday was at work.

Around the Network

11 hours in and really starting to love it.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Eagle367 said:
Zero. I have been trying to download the blooby game since it launched, but I keep getting errors either during the download stage or installation stage. Dont know what to do? Man!

Buy the disc?

Around 42 hours. I'm playing the game so much, it's not even funny. Glad, i took a week off from work :D
Been playing the game since Friday afternoon, so around 3,5 days.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Got my copy last Thursday. I have logged ~20 hours but a few of those were not active, just letting the game be on while doing other stuff, because the music in Primordia gets me in a groove while cleaning for instance hehe..

Sure there are som bad tracks on the soundtrack but overall the music is definitely great. Currently lvl 18 or 19, still need to do the Renewed Will affinity mission to continue the main story. Also currently playing the Linley affinity, having troubles finding the mobs you need to kill to be done with it.

There are some flaws to the game but I am definitely enjoying it.

About 20. It's amazing

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]