By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The truth about PSX reactions: you are all spoiled and complain too much

Mr Puggsly said:
outlawauron said:

I think that's kinda the point of the keynote. PSX is for PS fans, and to give more exposure to games that would never see the stage at E3.

No, I think the PSX conference it win over more potential buyers. Sony doesn't need to put on a big show to get more money from Playstation fans.

That is false, this event is from playstastion/sony for playstastion fans hope you know what to except next year, don't want to read again and again how the show was shit because there wasn't a ff7 remake or half life 3 type of announceḿent.

Around the Network
Sprash said:

That is false, this event is from playstastion/sony for playstastion fans hope you know what to except next year, don't want to read again and again how the show was shit because there wasn't a ff7 remake or half life 3 type of announceḿent.

Again, Sony doesn't need to put on a big show to get more money from Playstation fans.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Sprash said:

Again, Sony doesn't need to put on a big show to get more money from Playstation fans.

Such a cynical way of looking at it. Instead of thinking out it as something that the people who pay to go to actually enjoy, where we get to meet devs and other fans, try out games many well before they are in their final form where we can give feedback, or some of the big games recenty or upcoming and often get lots of cool stuff that is easily worth more than the cost to get in. You think it's an unnecessary cash grab. Here's some news for you, those of us who were there, had fun, so please don't say sony doesn't need to have this conference on our behalf.

Ruler said:
You cant really be dissapointed if its the 4th conference by them. The competion had only 2

and people expected AAA games that's the problem.

Well maybe the old gamers are just out of touch. I thought it was good. I had NNK etc. I didn't mind Paragon being the ending despite it not up to my taste. Maybe the youtube views speaks volumes. That is the biggest PSX reveal like twice the FF7R video.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Sprash said:

Just say you were wrong and move on or rather your definiton what the psx is, is wrong.

Yes, and E3 also has many things for the FANs to do beside the conference/keynote. So are with Gamescom, PGW, PAX, TGS, etc.
You said PSX 2015 is 100% for fans, so you saying we want more 3rd party, indies and more remastered than actual exclusives and Sony 1st party games ???
Incase you didnt know, i love PlayStation because of their 1st party games and exclusives, NOT the CONSOLE.
Just like Nintendo fans, im sure they like the 3DS becuz of exclusives like Pokemon, monster hunter, fire emblem, etc or loving the wii u becuz of amazing games like Smash, mario and Splatoon.
Or Xbox fans, they love the xbox one becuz of exclusives like Halo, Gears, Forza, Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown, etc.

where is the free aaa game for christmas?
bad ps plus and no games, thats makes people angry i think.

walterbates said:
Ruler said:
You cant really be dissapointed if its the 4th conference by them. The competion had only 2

And Ace Combat 7, Ni Oh, Nina Kuni 2, Yakuza 0, Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy 7 werent AAA games?

Ruler said:
walterbates said:
Ruler said:

And Ace Combat 7, Ni Oh, Nina Kuni 2, Yakuza 0, Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy 7 werent AAA games?

Besides FF7R, those games you mention qualify as niche.