By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate the Playstation Experience Keynote event 2015!

How is announcing 30 indies.(80% exclusive and on vita)... ACE COMBAT 7(EXCLUSIVE), NINOKUNI 2(EXCLUSIVE), SHOWING FF VII RE GAMEPLAY, PS VR highlight golem(exclusive) ...a bust tho

mM
Around the Network

A score depends on your expectations. They already revealed new games at E3, TGS, Paris Games Show already. What do you expect?

I was expecting a new Santa Monica game and got NiNoKuni2 instead. So 7.5/10 for me.

leo-j said:
How is announcing 30 indies.(80% exclusive and on vita)... ACE COMBAT 7(EXCLUSIVE), NINOKUNI 2(EXCLUSIVE), SHOWING FF VII RE GAMEPLAY, PS VR highlight golem(exclusive) ...a bust tho

No shit, i cant call a person a gamer if they didnt see something they liked. 

Maybe its some hard jellyness.  PS4 killin it and not even trying.

Also I would like to correct your title. It's Playstation Experience KEYNOTE and not the whole event. That was just the introduction to the event and not the whole thing itself. They still have a lot to show over the weekend. PSX is happening for 2 days and not just for 2 hours. The livestream is still going on right now and will be going on until Sunday.

3/10 , Ni no Kuni is probably the only game from Level 5 that I dislike and they officially confirmed my worst fears about the FF VII remake. At least the new King of Fighters looks cool.

Around the Network

As a conference was a bit too long. No need to introduce EVERY indie game in a worlwide conference. Make it shorter and announce more interesting stuff.

VR segment was a disaster. Cant blame them though since it's difficult to actually show what the experience is about. They could just cut down time and just announce VR support for the games.

Most anticlimatic ending as far as i remember. Better to had NiNoKuni as last or even FF7 gameplay.
As conference 4/10. As games shown 7/10

Kowan said:
Also I would like to correct your title. It's Playstation Experience KEYNOTE and not the whole event. That was just the introduction to the event and not the whole thing itself. They still have a lot to show over the weekend. PSX is happening for 2 days and not just for 2 hours. The livestream is still going on right now and will be going on until Sunday.

This 

mM

Looks amazing, but I need to see more combat as not sure how to feel about such a dramatic change.

Also that HOB game announced exclusive for ps4.... A new io with unique platforming gameplay, I'm sure a game like that announced for wii u would make ppl jizz their pants.... It's like no AAA announcement or it is a bust lol

mM

No Score/Nothing

Honestly parts I liked, parts I didn't like. Don't think I can give it a rating.