By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate the Playstation Experience Keynote event 2015!

Simple question folks. What score do you give it?

Which were your highlights? Any cons you might wanna mention? What surprised you most? DID YOU LIKE IT?!

Around the Network

Ace Combat 7, Final Fantasy Vii Remake and Ni No Kuni II but 2 hours for this ?

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I'd say maybe a 2/10. The biggest highlights for me were Ni No Kuni II and Juri in Street Fighter. I was disappointed that FF7 isn't keeping its ATB battle system, but otherwise the game is looking visually beautiful. There was way too much indie and VR, which I didn't care for at all. I was really hoping for God of War 4. I was very unimpressed with the show, but oh well.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Highlights were FF VII and Ace Combat 7. I'm sure others enjoyed King of fighters 14 and Ni No Kuni II reveals as well. 

Edit: Just to give it a score, I'll say a 5/10. Too much indie and VR talk for my tastes. 

They covered every type of gamer. and the crazy thing is they held so much back for next e3.

10/10!

Highlights nioh, ace combat 7 and NK2!!

Around the Network

2/10
They actually managed to not even meet my low expectations, crazy.

It was ok. Not mind-blowing, but good enough. I didn't expect any gigatons anyway.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I'll give a 6/10. A lot of games but there wasn't the big surprise (Ni no Kuni 2 is great, but we knew it was coming).

I rate Garbage, lmfao!
PlayStation Experience 2015. More like Multiplats 2015, lol XD !!! The only 2 things that interest me are the Final Fantasy VII Remake, ACE Combat 7 and most important of all Ninokuni II !!!!
But other than dat, Sony is gonna feel the burn tomorrow....

Like uh 2/10? Well, for my tastes anyway, they showed very little interesting. R&C release date was nice, but eh, it's just a release date, and we had a pretty good idea of when it would launch anyway. Other than that, I'm not sure if there was anything I cared particularly much about, so yeah...