By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X-Box 360 Arcade SKU - Is it worth the money?

so the arcade was near to be sold out in Greece ?

I have to check in France to see the effect of the price drop.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Great choice.
Arcade and JRPG, nice price, nice games :P

@kingofwales

Actually i hate most Xbox games but i just couldn't take the RPG drought of the other systems. How could i pass up on Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and Fable 2? The price of the system alone makes it worth it for those 3 games.

At the very least, you could still look for used 360 20gig hard drives for cheap in stores or on Ebay or something if you'd be interested in looking for one. At the very least, the Arcade comes with a memory stick, one of my room mate's got a core 360 from his girlfriend months ago and he finally bought a used hard drive so he can at least complete his games (and take it online) now.

Congratulations on your Xbox 360.
What other types of games do you like.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

Well i mostly like RPG games, Action RPGs, Strategy RPGs etc.

Now i also like action games like DMC, adventure games and everything besides sports, racers (i love Burnout though), and mostly FPS.

Why don't you take Eternal Sonata, Oblivion (if you don't have it for the PS3) and Mass Effect for a spin?

Congrats on your purchase - I hope you enjoy it.

I plan on getting Eternal Sonata after Lost Odyssey, but i HATED Oblivion.
Also, aren't there some shooter elements in Mass Effect?

Yeah, mass effect does have much shooting in there, but the dialog and gameplay are full of win.

Ooh by the way the 3 year warranty is for every 360 owner? Cause my manual says 1 year :/