By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Wii Title Enters the Wii U Fray: Trauma Team Arriving on the Wii U Eshop

Tagged games:

Will you buy Trauma Team?

Yes. 2 18.18%

No. 4 36.36%

Maybe. 5 45.45%

Total:11

In a surprising twist, a 3rd party title from ATLUS, Trauma Team, will be arriving on the Wii U Eshop tomorrow.

The 4th title in the series, Trauma Team continues on the gameplay of performing surgery on patients and taking on real life and more bizzare scenarios, saving lives and aiming for the best and most precise hand work you can do, using the Wii remote and nunchuk. However, this game expands on it, adding other fields, such as Endoscopy, Orthopedics, and Diagnosis.

As I am a huge fan of the series, this makes me so happy to see this appear on the Wii U eshop and more people can experience it. Is anyone interested in trying this game out? Who here has tried it?

Special thanks to ARamdomGamer for informing me about this news.

Diagnosis in action! Check her heartbeat! ; )

First response! 5 people?! This is madness!!!

Endoscopy! Stop the blood fountains!

http://nintendoeverything.com/trauma-team-wii-download-coming-to-the-north-american-wii-u-eshop-tomorrow/

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Good game. Recommend it.

Buy it this time you fools; it's a good game that was experienced by criminally few people the first time around.

Fantastic game, go buy it.

P.S I'm buying it too, won't hurt to own it twice

I have only played the DS ones and they were pretty good so I might give a chance to this one.

Around the Network

Please please please come to Europe as well this time!

I've heard a lot of good things about this game, but I'll probably pass this one as well..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

It is releasign worldwide or just Americas?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Platina said:
I've heard a lot of good things about this game, but I'll probably pass this one as well..

RolStoppable said:
Nautilus said:
It is releasign worldwide or just Americas?

Only America. Europe gets Zack & Wiki this week.

We need it moar. It never got released in Europe.