By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fast Racing Neo thread: OUT NOW!

Around the Network

Good! Just in time. I'll buy an eShop card when I purchase Xenoblade Chronicles X.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I can't wait to support these guys! Here's to hoping that Nintendo gets Shinen NX development kits pretty early on...

Ck1x said:
I can't wait to support these guys! Here's to hoping that Nintendo gets Shinen NX development kits pretty early on...

I bet they'll give them, if you look at Shin'en's Twitter you can see that just a coupple days ago they retweeted someone that said something along the line of "I really hope Nintendo gives Shin'en NX Devkits asap"

Day 1, especially at that price.

I expected it to be 20 € or more.

Around the Network

Great price. Not Day 1 since I'll pick Steamworld the 10th and Xeno Cross the 11th, but I'll definitely buy.

Wow that's a great price point!
It'll probably be 20 CAD since our dollar has become shit recently but still a very good price.

Looks good. Thought it would be more expensive so I'm happy to see only $15. Curious to see what kinds of reviews this game gets...

So, my holiday game trio will be complete on December 10. Then I will buy Freedom Planet, Typoman and Fast Racing Neo.

I really wished Nintendo had brought some of these Indie titles more into the spotlight by giving them physical releases (be it just single games or themed eShop collections) as some of them really deserve being more visible.

That price is fantastic, if the game is as good as it looks, it's a fantastic deal near Christmas.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.