By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

This seems like such a strange time to go back up in price. I wonder if the last minute Christmas shopping COD deal could become a thing....

Around the Network
Protendo said:
This seems like such a strange time to go back up in price. I wonder if the last minute Christmas shopping COD deal could become a thing....

Biggest week already passed, it was this last one.

GribbleGrunger said:
Just as I predicted. Like clockwork ...

BraLoD said:
BraLoD said:
Now is just wait the out of stock bundle drop again and see someone gets back here.

Nailed it.

Briggle trying to take the credit once again as well.

All going according to the schedule.

lol you gotta watch the big ol' sly dog

The problem for Xb one is that the Gears bundle is staying at 10-12 level and not replacing the SWBF bundle at 1-3. So it's sales are not jumping up as a consequence of PS4 dropping back. They are just holding steady while PS4 fluctuates.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

They are a bit late but Amazon has added a 50 dollar gift card to the SW bundle, just like Best buy. Oddly enough, there isn't one with the COD bundle. I expect the SW will go back up and COD will go down unless there are further changes to the deals. I mean, you can pay 350 and get SW+COD(or any other game) or you can pay 350 and only get COD... No brainer

Edit: actually the COD bundle does come with free Taken king. It's value is less than 50 but still a decent deal. So I guess both will go up

Around the Network

11 hours since last update:

#10 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 1)
#21 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 4)
#28 PS4 Black Ops 3 Standard Bundle (up 5)
#32 N3DS Black (up 2)
#39 XB1 Three Game Bundle (up 2)
#66 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 8)
#77 WiiU Mario Kart Bundle (up 2)
#100 XB360 Peggle Bundle (down 6)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 8 bundles, 2 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists. 

So I was wondering why Xenoblade Chronicles X was tumbling despite being on sale and being stable in the 40s for so long. And now I see why: it's actually out of stock.

Its crazy seeing Mario kart 8 and Mario kart Wii in the top 100.

3 hours since last update:

#12 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 2)
#22 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 1)
#29 PS4 Black Ops 3 Standard Bundle (down 1)
#32 N3DS Black (same)
#40 XB1 Three Game Bundle (down 1)
#73 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 13)
#85 WiiU Mario Kart Bundle (down 8)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 8 bundles, 2 in the top 100

Do you folks ever think, what am I doing? I used to go out and get drunk, chat up women, dance all night, go to parties until 5-6-7 Oclock in the morning, wake up in strange places and wonder how I got there. ... And now I'm updating FRIGIN' Amazon charts!

*Save me*

The PS5 Exists. 

Was watching a big football game today and saw a Star Wars Battlefront ad with PS4 at the end, but not the bundle.

Also saw a Walmart ad, that specifically had XB1 picked up and shown throughout the ad. MS doing a good job with the retailers after losing out on 3rd parties.