By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tag

Around the Network

GAF are now talking about the fact the PS4 could have actually got a $100 price drop. So slow and well over a month since I mentioned it there. When you have a name they listen, when you don't they ignore.

The PS5 Exists. 

Teeqoz said:
poklane said:
PS4 Star Wars and Uncharted bundles will be $299 starting December 6th untill December 19th. Can't link now but it's on the PS Blog.

As a Sony shareholder (I feel so cool saying that ) I honestly hope they won't make it permanent. And luckily, judging from the duration, I don't think it will be either, cause it's for a rather short while. Either way, this will surely make for a massive December NPD. Excited!

BIAS ALARM! BIAS ALARM!

WEE-OOO! WEE-OOO!

Whoa, this got tight:

#01 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle
#02 XB1 Gears Bundle
#04 WiiU Mario Kart Bundle
#12 XB1 Three Games Bundle
#19 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle

PS4 - 4 bundles, 2 in the top 20!
XB1 - 7 bundles, 2 in the top 20!

Is there a reason for them all rocketing up? Cyber Monday lag, maybe?

Protendo said:

At least that year they didn't overtrack the Xbox One by the ridiculous amount the prevous year, although it is still overtracked by over +10% over the PS4. Then again most of there data comes from Target, which is skews things in favor of the Xbox One. This is the reason the Xbox One is always porportionally higher than it should be for their results.

Did Target have the best Xbox One deal again this year?

For comparison sakes:
Info 1.71:1  | NPD: 1.48:1

They overtracked X1 by about 8% in 2014, not sure about 2013. It probably has to do with their methodology (using receipts, choice of retailer, etc.).

Around the Network
Insidb said:
Whoa, this got tight:

#01 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle
#02 XB1 Gears Bundle
#04 WiiU Mario Kart Bundle
#12 XB1 Three Games Bundle
#19 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle

PS4 - 4 bundles, 2 in the top 20!
XB1 - 7 bundles, 2 in the top 20!

Is there a reason for them all rocketing up? Cyber Monday lag, maybe?

It will be filtering through to consumers that the Nathan Drake Bundle and the Star Wars Bundle are going to be $300 on the 6th. I think it's more a case of the Nathan Drake Bundle selling less than the Gears and WiiU bundle selling more.

The PS5 Exists. 

Tagged for the future lol. December will be a HUGE MONTH!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I was saying they should have dropped that SWB bundle the whole time (Well, at least for Black Friday). It's like someone out there is actually listening for a change. LOL

gtjay1982 said:
Sony just announced $299 from Dec 6-19 and this time the SW bundle is included.

Wow!

I so called this.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=210740&page=1#20

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tagging