By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Turtles Game by Platinum Games!

I'm really looking forward to see what they can do with this. I've been dying for a new/good TMNT game and I think Platinum Games has what it takes.

.....just as long as they don't base it off the new movie xD

Around the Network

Just as long as they don't use Michael Bay's ugly ass turtles, I'm down with that.

Signature goes here!

Ruler said:
Versus_Evil said:
Theyre developing to many games at once, at what point does it start to take an affect on the quality of theyre games.

Never they are just a good devoloper. Last gen they made also a lot of games across wii and ps360

Did you check their recent outputs? They were garbage.

Lawlight said:
Ruler said:

Never they are just a good devoloper. Last gen they made also a lot of games across wii and ps360

Perhaps to you. If you want quality fast paced action games, they are the best in business. 

But i guess Activision will gives them small amount of money to do small projects.

TruckOSaurus said:
Just as long as they don't use Michael Bay's ugly ass turtles, I'm down with that.

Michael Bay?

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Ruler said:

ITT I learned MGR Revengeancnessity, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, and Transformers were "garbage".

Legacy said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Michael Bay?

Signature goes here!

Lawlight said:
Ruler said:

lolwut?

Since 2013 they released Metal Gear Rising, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101 and Transformers Devastation. All games which reviewed well.

As of right now? Nintendo has them making Star Fox, Microsoft has them making Scalebound and Square Enix has them making a new Nier game. Platinum Games, "garbage"? When it comes to opinions, this is one of the worst.

Carl2291 said:
Lawlight said:

lolwut?

Since 2013 they released Metal Gear Rising, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101 and Transformers Devastation. All games which reviewed well.

As of right now? Nintendo has them making Star Fox, Microsoft has them making Scalebound and Square Enix has them making a new Nier game. Platinum Games, "garbage"? When it comes to opinions, this is one of the worst.

Snapple #Facts#

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

It annoys me these smaller PG titles keep skipping Nintendo platforms. When Activision had other devs do these franchises, they'd always come.

At this point, they actually would sell better on WiiU than 360/PS3. The expertise is clearly there. After all, Transformers Devastation is pretty much an expansion onto the mech level from Bayo 2.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016