By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Santa Monica Teasing Something

the-pi-guy said:

If a company doesn't make the next game, it's not considered a mainline game?  

Fallout 4 is not a mainline game by the way, because Fallout 1 was made by Interplay and Fallout 4 was made by Bethesda.  Makes perfect sense.  Sucker Punch is making the inFamous games.  They aren't making Sly.  

Sly Thieves in Time was originally advertised as Sly 4. 

Now I'll pose you a question regarding this.

Would you consider Fallout 4 the fourth mainline game, considering the New Vegas and Tactics entries?

Would you consider GTA IV the fourth mainline game, considering Vice City and San Andreas entries (not to mention, San Andreas was the most successful game before GTA V)?

Around the Network
Qwark said:
Kratos daughter perhaps

Right before he brutally slaughters her. Now we know the full story!

Girl: "Daddy, look at me twirl"

Kratos: "I have other things to do"

Girl: "Daddy LOOK!"

Kratos: "NOT NOW"

Girl: "But I'm spinning, DADDY LOOK!"

Kratos: "SHUT UP!"

And the rest is history.

Signature goes here!

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

TruckOSaurus said:
Qwark said:
Kratos daughter perhaps

Right before he brutally slaughters her. Now we know the full story!

Girl: "Daddy, look at me twirl"

Kratos: "I have other things to do"

Girl: "Daddy LOOK!"

Kratos: "NOT NOW"

Girl: "But I'm spinning, DADDY LOOK!"

Kratos: "SHUT UP!"

And the rest is history.

Well you shouldn't interupt daddy on a raid darling

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Meret was a token wife occasionally given to Hapy, the god of the Nile. Her name being a reference to this, meaning simply the beloved. As token wife, she was usually depicted with the same associations as Hapy, having on her head either the blue lotus for Upper Egypt, or the papyrus plant for Lower Egypt. Since Hapy was the source of bountifulness, Meret was usually depicted with an offering bowl, as she was seen, being his wife, as the symbolic recipient of his generosity.

Amongst the lower classes, where nationalism was less important than successful harvest, she was more strongly considered the wife of Hapy than the protectresses of Lower and Upper Egypt, which were more normally his wife in the upper classes. As a deity whose role was to be the symbolic receiver of bounty from the inundation of the Nile, she was strongly associated with rejoicing, such as singing and dancing. Later stories tell that Meret was the goddess of the eighth hour, in the Book of Gates.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
aLkaLiNE said:

.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sly_Cooper:_Thieves_in_Time

It is not really a main Sly Cooper game. 
Sly Cooper series was made by Sucker Punch and not Sanzaru Games, Sucker Punch makes the main games...
And it is called Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and not Sly Cooper 4.

Wat.

It plays exactly like a main game, it's built in the same ways as the main games, the only things different are the fact that it doesn't have a number, and that a different dev made it. Is Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time not a main game because it doesn't have a number, unlike R&C 1, 2 & 3? Are Halo 4 and 5 not main games because they were made by 343i instead of Bungie? Are none of the CoD games mainline because they both change devs each year and don't have numbers?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

Lel, you sure have time to spend Xp... good job btw

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Knitemare said:

Lel, you sure have time to spend Xp... god job btw

I'd love to take credit for that but it wasn't me, it was someone over at GAF.

The PS5 Exists.