By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - it is official? Weezy never will return

Anonymous: Cowardly Emo Nerds or Heros? Jeez, it sounds like it could be a thread.

Around the Network

Ban's should be placed on derogatory and personal attacks of hate and disrespect! not political, religious, views that may differ, acceptance is the answer to all my problems today! accept the things I can not change, change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference!

with this said I dont know the facts

Sargeant Friday: " just the facts mam Just the facts"!

I think perm bans should be voted by the community. You have the three judges ssj12, ioi and stoaf then you have the community vote lol. Would be cool especially since maybe the community could know the reason for the ban. Being vague about it is just dumb.

Daddo Splat said:
Ban's should be placed on derogatory and personal attacks of hate and disrespect! not political, religious, views that may differ, acceptance is the answer to all my problems today! accept the things I can not change, change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference!

there is something call attacks of hate and disrespect towards political, religious, and social views.  I just banned a member for a day because he attacked a religious group.

As an international site we mods have to protect the individual rights of each member and religious group even if we do not have a member of said group on these boards. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

elnino334 said:
I think perm bans should be voted by the community. You have the three judges ssj12, ioi and stoaf then you have the community vote lol. Would be cool especially since maybe the community could know the reason for the ban. Being vague about it is just dumb.

sorry the supreme court ruled this perma-ban. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Daddo Splat said:

there is something call attacks of hate and disrespect towards political, religious, and social views. I just banned a member for a day because he attacked a religious group.

As an international site we mods have to protect the individual rights of each member and religious group even if we do not have a member of said group on these boards.

Don't you attack Scientology?

super_etecoon said:
Auron said:
All you people defending weezy, imagine if somebody else said the exact same words about another group for example Wii fans or 260 fans. Most would agree they should be banned but since it is about a group that most don't like it seems you think it was ok.

lol....those exact things are said about all console users here...often. It often results in a warning or a temp ban. The difference here is that we have a very dictatorial mod on the moderator staff who bans people left and right for reasons that most mods would give warnings for. I think there needs to be a referendum...but even now I'm sure we are about to be hushed.

Did you even read what he said, i've been warned by mods not to say things a lot less exteme about certain Xbots a couple of times.  If i said what he said about 360 fans i would be permaband and most users would agree that i should be.

ssj12 said:
Weezy has been under mod evaluation since I gave him that 7-day ban. After discussion a perma-ban was the way to go after his actions after his temp-ban. If weezy didn't step over the line he would be here still.

This is all the mod team will say.

Whatever, ssj12. You know damn well you pushed for a perma-ban simply because he poked fun at your little group. Basically you did the same thing Scientology does to its attackers. You sir, are a hypocrite.

You are good at computer stuff and bad and being a mod. Eh, no one is perfect. BTW, look up impartiality and unbiased. Those are traits mods/judges/leaders should really emphasis.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you consistantly attack Scientology all the time....are you above the law? 

super_etecoon said:
ssj12 said:
Daddo Splat said:

there is something call attacks of hate and disrespect towards political, religious, and social views. I just banned a member for a day because he attacked a religious group.

ouch..that one gotta hurt

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

super_etecoon said:
ssj12 said:
Daddo Splat said:

LMAO great catch.  I bet he feels it is not a real religious group. Basically ssj12 your taking this mod thing WAYYYYYY too seriously.  Is just like those police officers that abuse people because they can get away with it.  Eventually people will start to hate mods in general.  I always felt ssj12 thought so mighty of himself heh.  Making him a mod just put him over the top.