By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - it is official? Weezy never will return

I made this thread in memory of the funniest member that has been around here :

Weezy

you can say goodbye here, allthough i don't think we have seen the last of him =)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I think I missed the story.
Can someone enlighten me, or give me a link to the thread where it all happened. I've seen several comments on weezy today, but I don't have a clue what's going on.

Bye Weezy!!!!
Come on Mods!!! give him a break! please...

Weezy's popularity will get him unbanned.

I'm suprised the mods were bold enough to even think about perma banning him.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Weezy's popularity will get him unbanned.

I'm suprised the mods were bold enough to even think about perma banning him.

ehhh...i doubt it - the mods seems to have reached a decision on the behalf of all of them Ssj12 said that tehy had a "discussion" and decided he should be perma-banned

Around the Network

Weezy got permabanned?

One of the best members on this forum got permabanned?

Sjeezes those mods are just fucking idiots;.

Why exactly was he banned? Please don't tell me it was due to that anti-nerd post which was clearly a joke.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

We should petition to bring him back. Weezy was a great member.

konnichiwa said:
Weezy got permabanned?

One of the best members on this forum got permabanned?

Sjeezes those mods are just fucking idiots;.

Yeah, Weezy was one of the good guys, and definitely somebody I can relate to. He often walked the line between troll and pure genius, and he did it with style.

R.I.P. :(

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I want to know what he did, so I can judge whether I should come back here or not. If you don't want to post it on here, please message me.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.