By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: the heavily losing fronts of PlayStation that nobody talking about.

My guess is that a lot of the people who follow YouTube channels and watch let's play, etc. are kids. Which is why there's so many of minecraft ones.

Around the Network

This post cannot be taken seriously. The majority of players use the PS4 for COD. The XBox only has Halo and Killer Instinct as exclusive E-Sports games. Sony doesn't need exclusivity, just popularity and ontop of that they have Street Fighter V coming along with Guilty Gear exclusively for the FGC (which have more crowded fanbases than Killer Instinct).

peterdavid12345 said:
SnakeDrake said:
Pewdiepie

Well, if he count as a dedicated PlayStation YouTubers then i guess The RadBrad should be in there ;).

Well last time he had a thread here people called his out a PlayStation fanboy so yeah XD might as well take him.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Lawlight said:
My guess is that a lot of the people who follow YouTube channels and watch let's play, etc. are kids. Which is why there's so many of minecraft ones.

Yeah, I guess so too. But Halo is a mature game tho, it used to be M rated.

@SnakeDrake Wat ??? Really ? He made a thread in here ? Damn, that's pretty surprising to me. He's cool tho.

twintail said:
Haha so this is how ppl try and talk down Sony an the ps4

Lol alright then

Around the Network

Guess you can't win them all right?
But do they really need to focus on those fronts too? Are those really important? Just asking..

Not concerned with it, but I'm all for total domination.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

E-sports arent realy sports, more like ppl obsessed with veideogames that somehow managed to make other ppl give them money to play, videogames are a distraction, leisure, some genious managed to trick ppl into paying him to have fun. Its kinda like professional poker in that sense.

And having youtubers doing parodys is great to increse the popularity of the brand, but if the brand is the most popular even without the youtubers than its doing super great, having youtubers dedicated to Sony would be great pblicity but thats somethign that comes naturaly, Nintendo and MS didnt hire ppl to make youtube videos for them, I have no idea why nobody has a dedicated Sony channel tough.

But you forget. There's one thing that trumps both of these things and its exclusive to PlayStation.

Kaz gifs. Just load up a bunch of Kaz gifs and its an instant win.

Why is everyone so obsessed with Sony first party games when PS4 has by far the most 3rd party console exclusive games. There have been plenty of PS4 Rocket League e-sport tournaments. They're even starting their own e-sport thing now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.