By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Friday Retail Musings

Damn needed that headset gold of PS4. Anyways Xbox One should have and must have taken the slight lead. All hope is not lost.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
BlowoverKing said:
After two days of working at my local Best Buy it looked like the PS4 and Xbox One sold about equal with Xbox One possibly taking the edge. The other consoles were 100% irrelevant. I ask my co-workers in gaming if they sold any Wii U's, 3DS or Vita and they said nope, not a single one. I'm sure some of these consoles were sold but they must have been at the front checkout.

Other than that nothing funny or weird happened. These two days went by with very little hassle at my store.

My dubious face is at maximum dubiousness.

Okay okay you got me. They sold a Vita.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

SpokenTruth said:
FragilE^ said:
As is the tradition with black friday, is it wrong of me to ask if anyone have seen any horrible events?
I'm from Sweden so there is basically zero black friday rush here. No brutal fights over the best deals.
Its catching on a bit though, but its more like another kinda normal, holiday sale.

For your viewing...uh, pleasure?

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/77989953-from-texas-to-kentucky-all-the-black-friday-videos-youre-looking-for

Thanks! Purely for science, of course...
I just can't understand why you'd risk your safety and sometimes even your life just to buy something you probably didn't even need anyways :o
I mean, I like good deals just as much as anyone else. But I wouldn't participate in a stampede just to save a few dollars :/

I didn't buy anything that was on sale, but there were a few titles that were really tempting...

Persuaded a few people to buy a few games though :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]