By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW AND SW up 14 Nov 2015 - Let's Celebrate!!

DAT Fallout! Splatoon being Splatoon. MGS V still surviving...well, the PS4 version obviously. Good week.

Around the Network

So UCC is probably going to sell more than Tomb Raider...wow

I am Iron Man

I mean no offense, but I wouldn't necessarily take these numbers very seriously until we can correlate with NPD.

Don't get me wrong, I WANT good numbers from VGC, but the undertracking/overtracking at least in hardware has often been the case, and preorder numbers have often looked ... ludicrous, to be kind.

Hopefully my skepticism is proven wrong.

Nice to be caught up. Big thanks to Machina.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
So UCC is probably going to sell more than Tomb Raider...wow

Easily.  The uncharted bundle is going to sell billions over this black friday weekend.  And many more after.  even next year it will do great in anticipation of uncharted 4.  Sony might even bundle it in with uncharted 4. If they do it could end up selling a crazy amount lifetime. 

Around the Network

thanks Machina and those who helped him. Its great you were able to pull this together before the holiday season.

Happy Thanksgiving!

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

looks like fallout growing as a franchise with these numbers

according to vgc FO3 sold 4.7m on 360 & 3.7m on PS3 still a few million to go to catch up though,{PS4 will easily overtake PS3 version i'd think

not sure what PC numbers were overall for FO3 but FO4 had a good download figure at release

TR will have some legs on xbox and easily sell 2.5 - 3m on PS4

Above & Beyond

Fallout yoooooooo.

You think these numbers are impressive? Just wait for TESVI.

zuvuyeay said:
looks like fallout growing as a franchise with these numbers

according to vgc FO3 sold 4.7m on 360 & 3.7m on PS3 still a few million to go to catch up though,{PS4 will easily overtake PS3 version i'd think

not sure what PC numbers were overall for FO3 but FO4 had a good download figure at release

TR will have some legs on xbox and easily sell 2.5 - 3m on PS4

The only way it's doing that is if a lot of traditionally PS gamers make the switch to Xb one. The Xbox fanbase by itself will not get the game up to that level of sales...ref X360 sales for TR 2013 <2 million.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

think-man said:
Tomb raider biggest flop in gaming history?

You're hitting the overreaction button pretty hard there good sir. As I said in another thread there's no point losing our sanity and engaging panic stations right now, more like sit nervously with an uncontrollable leg twitch. It'll be said legs which determine the success of the game. 

Fallout 4 waa highly impressive though, add in PC and you've got quite the special launch. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.