By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Airship and underwater combat confirmed for Final Fantasy XV.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Add space and i'll buy the collectors edition. This game has got me sold. I already bought the demo with FF Type 0 so I am willing to fulfill my curiosity.

Has Final Fantasy ever went to space before?

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Add space and i'll buy the collectors edition. This game has got me sold. I already bought the demo with FF Type 0 so I am willing to fulfill my curiosity.

Certain parts of 'The Spirts Within' had space, but beyond that no. FF XII had airships though.

Man, they need to show more gameplay, the hype is kinda dying tbh. I hope they will show some at PlayStation Experience or VGA 2015 atleast.

peterdavid12345 said:
Man, they need to show more gameplay, the hype is kinda dying tbh. I hope they will show some at PlayStation Experience or VGA 2015 atleast.

Thats why they're doing more demos. lol

Mystro-Sama said:
peterdavid12345 said:

Thats why they're doing more demos. lol

LOL I don't think i'll be able to wait much longer after the first demo. Heh

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Didn't 7 have space? As well as 4? 

Mystro-Sama said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
Mystro-Sama said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

FF7

FF14

underwater

FF7

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5