By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest disappointment of the past year.

FentonCrackshell said:
PlayStation Plus for PS4 by far! I remember a year ago when everyone was saying how it's too early to expect anything from the service but we're now 2 years in and it's not gotten any better. Sony's chosen to stick only play under PS+ and in turn bombard us with mediocre/crappy Indy games. The discounts are meager and the game offerings are awful. Aside from Injustice: Gods Among Us, Dust, and Super Mega Baseball there isn't a single "free" game that I have still installed in my console. Each month we're served with some sort of experimental hodgepodge and more pixel-art crap. Like I spent $400 on a next-gen console to stare at 8-bit sh!t. It's not so much the 8-bit(ness) that bothers me so much as none of the games are good games. I'm hoping PS+ will get better eventually but right now it's total crap!

:-O What about Rocket League?

Around the Network

Unity

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

SnakeDrake said:
No PT :'(

Ouch, that one hurt a lot too. I never got to play it. : (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

For me it is Deus Ex: Revision. It was 8 years in making aiming to enhance the Deus Ex experience but when finally released turned out a big disappointment with only new objects added to the game and some map layout changes. I played it for 2 hours and ended up replaying the PS2 version for the umpteenth time again.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Cloudman said:
SnakeDrake said:
No PT :'(

Ouch, that one hurt a lot too. I never got to play it. : (

Yeah I got my ps4 before konami started hating money. My friend has it still on his ps4 thou but it kills me inside to know his ps4 has higher value then mi es XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

It was Splatoon for me. I was really excited for it when it was announced and I know many people really love that game, but I just didn't like it too much. I understand it's a good game, but I guess it just wasn't really for me

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Haven't played it yet but that missing boob slider will certainly leave a mark.

I'm gonna say 7/10. Too much clothes.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Zelda delay/lack of information
TPHD announcement

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

vivster said:

As the biggest disappointment of the year? You must of had a really great year.

bigtakilla said:
vivster said:

As the biggest disappointment of the year? You must of had a really great year.

Haven't played a lot of games. So far Rocket League and DQH are pretty good.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.