By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest disappointment of the past year.

John2290 said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Playstation Plus, barely anything interesting for PS4.

Race the sun and rocket league made the price I paid for it. You don't think they were good? How about super meat boy, kill zone mercenary, sound shapes...the list goes on. Do you mean you want AAA games on PS+ for free? Or ...what. 

I love Rocket League, but that's it. A whole year and one cheap digital game that is great, the rest is just an indie fest. But i would like more retail games. Even something like Knack or Thief or and older Need for Speed would make it a whole lot better.

Around the Network

Fallout 4 for me, the graphics should be MUCH better. And it's just very buggy, AI isn't smart, its just a mess of what could have been a GREAT game.

Nintendo has autorized me to post in their representation:

"Our biggest dissapointment this year is the incredible Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival sales"

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'd say the biggest disappointment for me is MGSV. Its a great game, don't get me wrong, i just feel the story is a bit too loose for my liking, but hey, thats what comes with open-world.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Off the title alone i would say my penis size, but then i saw we were talking about games sooo id probably say battlefront

Around the Network

Has to be Arkham Knight. The way the Batmobile is forced down your throat is just unbelievable. They even managed to screw up Deathstroke...

think-man said:
Off the title alone i would say my penis size, but then i saw we were talking about games sooo id probably say battlefront

Just to make you happy, the ancient greeks actually enjoyed having small penises. Large ones were considered to be for old men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
think-man said:

Just to make you happy, the ancient greeks actually enjoyed having small penises. Large ones were considered to be for old men.

XD noted

John2290 said:
hershel_layton said:

Makes absolutely no sense.

http://wtffunfact.com/post/118330218872/ancient-greece-on-penis-size-wtf-fun-facts 

You can look yourselves. This is a legitimate fact.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Biggest disappointment?

I wish I looked for an internship during the year and focused more on my studies than being hung up on a relationship.

I dont play as much games anymore because I simply cannot risk being hooked on a video game again

Yay!!!