By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 4 has sold-through 30.2 million units worldwide

JudasKiss said:
Glad to see all 3 consoles selling well.

What 3 consoles are that?

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Just like I expected. We told ya..

When the EA guy said his estimate for combined sales of both systems, I predicted around 34.5M ps4s and 17M X1s (real numbers, not VGC tracking). Still on track.

PS4 will be well over 34.5 million at the end of the year. That's only 4.3 million for BF week + December. That's less than what PS4 did last year. PS4 will be between 35 and 36 million by the end of the year.

PlayStation 4 sold 4.1 million units between November 23rd and January 4th last year. So that would in fact be more. 

Assuming the PS4 sells more this holiday season then we could potentially see total sell through exceed 34.3 million by the end of the year. 

Aragami said:
Funny, Ps4 is undertracked by almost 2 Million Units, while the Xbone is overtracked like maybe... 2 Million units? ;) or even more

1.3M isn't almost 2M. And no way the X1 is 2M overtracked.

SWORDF1SH said:
Aragami said:
Funny, Ps4 is undertracked by almost 2 Million Units, while the Xbone is overtracked like maybe... 2 Million units? ;) or even more

That rounding up made me lol 

People can't be content with both systems doing well, someone has to lose and die for satisfaction. Reminds me of that Derren Brown experiment.

So, 32m after Black Friday?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I think this site needs to make some adjustments. :)

Blood_Tears said:
I think this site needs to make some adjustments. :)

Only by about 1m ...

The PS5 Exists. 

SWORDF1SH said:
Aragami said:

Considering Xbox One has almost no presence outside of USA and UK. I'll hazard a guess that it's overtracked by atleast a million.

SWORDF1SH said:
Aragami said:

I think its possible, why they never say something about Xbone Sales alone, they always mention shipments with x360 combined.

I am from Switzerland, so please accept my bad english ;)

"Normally, most of the B-teams of the DC Universe should have no problem with either Goku or any other SSJ out there, Gotenks and Vegito included. I think Black Adam would be enough, easily, to end them both. Maybe Booster Gold, if he could stop being a fuck up for a while."

Jinxrake aka best Comedian ever

Aragami said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Aragami said:

I think its possible, why they never say something about Xbone Sales alone, they always mention shipments with x360 combined.

Yeah you have to assume the worst.  Especially when they do so bad outside the US / UK.