By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 4 has sold-through 30.2 million units worldwide

Congrats Sony. Well deserved.

Around the Network

wow much better than expected. ps4 isnt slowing down anytime soon. Right before BF

Congrats to Sony.

This is further proof why no one should trust the data posted by the admin of this site.

Congratulations Sony.

ZhugeEX said:

Congrats to Sony.

This is further proof why no one should trust the data posted by the admin of this site.

No offense. But you are no different than ioi. At least this guy made a site, made a forum and love it or hate it; this site made by the admin has decent traffic.

On a side note we all know the truth. But no one has the guts to make a dedicated site with decent estimations except the admin of this site.

Around the Network

Undertracked as fuck.

How is the PS4 under tracked so often. All the adjustments and it still ends up this far behind.

Jesus. It's still not gonna hit Wii numbers by the end of its third holiday but holy damn is it putting up a fight. With how hot the PS4 is through the holiday it has a shot to be within 5-8 million of the Wii at this point in its life. It's even tracking above the PS2 if I'm not mistaken, which is nuts even when we acknowledge that the PS2 had a much different launch window.

As a wonderful man once* said, "bah gawd."

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Nice. Should be around 34-35 ish million by end of year.

Crazy numbers in just two years.

daredevil.shark said:
ZhugeEX said:

Congrats to Sony.

No offense. But you are no different than ioi. At least this guy made a site, made a forum and love it or hate it; this site made by the admin has decent traffic.

On a side note we all know the truth. But no one has the guts to make a dedicated site with decent estimations except the admin of this site.

None taken. But i'm slightly confused by you saying that I am no different than ioi? Would you care to clarify?