By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops III sold more on PS4 (GLOBAL - First Week)

Doesn't makes sense imo.
PS4 gets all the Black Ops 3 adverts.
PS4 gets exclusive Black Ops 3 bundle.
PS4 is bigger in USA than Xbox One.

And Black Ops 3 is selling on Xbox One better in USA? I don't think so...

Around the Network

Dang, look at that. COD sold extremely well on both consoles. Looks like the series is still going strong.
Also, seeing how the last gen consoles sold terribly, looks like people have finally moved on to the current gen. Maybe this means companies can stop making games for last gen. Though they can stop after they release P5 and the latest Tales games... TwT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Dr.Vita said:
Doesn't makes sense imo.

It could be that despite it's raging success, the XB brand is still stronger in the US. Perhaps because it is the brand Americans associate the most with still?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Imho it doesn't really matter if it's accurate or not, either way in the end the game will sell a lot more on PS4, in Europe the market is more Sonycentric than in the US and for this kind of games the sales are on par if not higher

Doubt that

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Dr.Vita said:
Doesn't makes sense imo.

It could be that despite it's raging success, the XB brand is still stronger in the US. Perhaps because it is the brand Americans associate the most with still?

The ps4 brand is stronger but cod on console has always been stinger on xbox since cod4. As you can see by how close the numbers are that is changing as as the dlc starts hitting that will change even more. 

Well it will take time for cod to make a difference in the US. Maybe the next game if tis good.

OneKartVita said:
Cloudman said:
Dr.Vita said:
Doesn't makes sense imo.

The ps4 brand is stronger but cod on console has always been stinger on xbox since cod4. As you can see by how close the numbers are that is changing as as the dlc starts hitting that will change even more. 

Yeah, it does look that way, though it looks like some people are still clinging on even now o:

Dance my pretties!

biglittlesps said:

You trust VGChartz for accuracy ? I dont believe this considering sony bundles, DLC first and marketing. May be VGChartz used their last year sales as base and using the prediction algorithm based on last few years where Xbox was dominating due to marketing and DLC before.

I'm sorry if Sony was selling more you wouldn't say that about VGChartz would you ? 

I am more surprised that the xbone outsold the ps4 in the usa cod week when the ps4 had the limited edition bundle.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st