By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NA Black Friday Week: PS4 vs Xbone, what console do you think will sell more?

What console will sell more?

Xbone 136 28.27%

PS4 288 59.88%

Stop understimating Ninte... 24 4.99%

I hate prediction threads... 5 1.04%

I don't know. 14 2.91%

Any of those consoles could win. 14 2.91%

Total:481
tiffac said:
This is Xbox season. The X1 should win the US easily.

Its not the same as last season so they could also easly lose. Ps4 is more compettive than ever on black friday. 

Around the Network

WW, PS4 without a struggle.

NA, probably XB1. People in the US seem to like Xbox. That being said, PS4 isn't it off the running- it very well could win, and if it does, we'll see the Xbox name begin a rapid decline as MS realizes they've lost they're home base.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

For Black Friday I think Xbox will win the day but PS4 will win NPD. Reason is due to my doubts about Sony on the supply side. Battlefront Ltd Edition is out of stock on Amazon and if that is an indication of the stock in other stores..... one of the most desirable bundles will be mostly gone.

That leaves the fugly COD Ltd Edition and the NDC PS4 along with normal Star Wars PS4 SKU to fight it out on price and value against the many Xbox SKU's that MS have been adding free games to.

The Pre-orders and huge sales for Battlefront and COD from previous months and first 3 weeks of Nov will most likely be enough to give PS4 the NPD win.

I already made a topic about this. The Xbox will win Black Friday, but not by an amazing amount.

Ps4 will sell better... maybe 1.5m more...

In Sony We Trust!

Around the Network

After seeing more X1 deals pop up (and none for PS4), I give BF to the X1
But PS4 will still take the month. 1.05M and 900k

whichever has more stock of the best bundles. the best deals always sellout, it comes down to how many are available. Either could easily win.

Xonão sem freio!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Going with Sony. Think they will have plenty of stock. They have raised their shipment forcasts by 2 million so far this year so the consoles have to go somewhere. I think why this year they were willing to drop the price they knew they would have the stock.

I expect some serious last minute announces for kitchen sink bundles will make the XB1 too good a deal for people to resist. Though....I have to wonder if more kids asking for PS4 (since it's the popular console right now) and closer price point will stymie the usual NA Black Friday Xbox Domination this year.