By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NA Black Friday Week: PS4 vs Xbone, what console do you think will sell more?

What console will sell more?

Xbone 136 28.27%

PS4 288 59.88%

Stop understimating Ninte... 24 4.99%

I hate prediction threads... 5 1.04%

I don't know. 14 2.91%

Any of those consoles could win. 14 2.91%

Total:481
xl-klaudkil said:
299 ps4 vs 299xbox one.

You do the math.

598?

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
After seeing more X1 deals pop up (and none for PS4), I give BF to the X1
But PS4 will still take the month. 1.05M and 900k

Someone mentioned PS4 deal announcements on the Amazon thread, so they may have just been holding off.

cesarmgc said:
Ps4 will sell better... maybe 1.5m more...

Insidb said:
Roronaa_chan said:
After seeing more X1 deals pop up (and none for PS4), I give BF to the X1
But PS4 will still take the month. 1.05M and 900k

Someone mentioned PS4 deal announcements on the Amazon thread, so they may have just been holding off.

That was me. And it's just a (possible) 20 dollar cut on the standard SW bundle, don't see it setting the stores on fire

PS4 i think, perhaps there are still Halo 5 fans still waiting for deals, in which case X1 NA. Globally PS4 will demolish X1 as always, shame Sony have no competition.

Around the Network

beyond two souls is coming in two days.

Random_Matt said:
PS4 i think, perhaps there are still Halo 5 fans still waiting for deals, in which case X1 NA. Globally PS4 will demolish X1 as always, shame Sony have no competition.

Sony was only challenged once in four generations and thats because they screwed themselves up. Also, Sony has a huge foothold on the Japanese third party market almost exclusively.

Roronaa_chan said:
Insidb said:

That was me. And it's just a (possible) 20 dollar cut on the standard SW bundle, don't see it setting the stores on fire

I hope not: those BF shoppers are dangerous enough as it is.

The battle continues:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=210527&page=1

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

2:1 PS4 over Xbox One. Why? Just taking a stab at it. I'm still looking for a good Black Friday sale for either a new 250GB or a 500GB PS3...