By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be buying Twilight Princess HD?

?

Yes 178 56.33%

No 81 25.63%

Undecided 57 18.04%

Total:316

I probably will. I feel it's been long enough since the last time I've played it.

Around the Network

Of course.

Nope. Played the game and beat it for GC, not interested in buying it again. If people couldn't tell on here, I'm not a big fan of it.

Yes i never played it, my partners son is into windwaker at the minute so might get it for him as well.

Yep. I buy any game with the zelda name on it

Around the Network

Yes, because I want to see something improved.

Nah. I didn't like the game too much on Gamecube and if I really wanted to play it again, I would just do so on Dolphin. Might not look as good as the remaster, but good enough for me.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Nope. I already got the Wii version, and I can run Dolphin in 1440p.

1080p60fps (or at least stable 30fps), Hero Mode similar to ALBW (4xdamage) and more graphical improvements. If so, maybe.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Yes, I'm a Zelda nut and only ever played the Wii version. I thought WW:HD with its streamlining, gamepad controls, Hero Quest and HD facelift was fantastic.

TP:HD is in line with the basic remaster I was expecting, and though I hoped for more visually, it's certainly not a deal-breaker. I'm hoping we'll get some streamlining (particularly the tutorial) and a Hero Mode that adds difficulty to the game. Reworking the very final boss fight so it's more of a challenge would be great, too.