By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - It’s About Time We Cut Microsoft Some Slack

Tagged games:

DJEVOLVE said:
tiffac said:

Sony was never forgiven for the disaster that was the PS3.

Nintendo will never be forgiven for the disaster that is the Wii U.

Why should Microsoft be forgiven for the Xbox One?!

There is no special treatment. Only WAR!!!

PS3 was forgiven, Wii U failed on the 3rd party gaming front. Xbox One Just said some shit people didn't like 30 Months ago. I thought it was a good read but as the article stated, the slack does need to be cut and on this site.

Oh yeah, you are right with the PS3. I should have said PSN hack or PS Vita. Lol!

Also, WAR does not cut anyone slack! Bwahahaha

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I detested the Xbox One and I must say after having it and the PS4, it has impressed me far more with the quality of games. This could change as Sony's first party ramps up to avalanche all over Microsoft, but Microsoft has acquired or made some good exclusives.

This comment is laughable seeing as how MS barely has any exclusives released and only two this year (none until the fall) and it's just Halo and Forza.You must be in another domension,because it is the opposite in reallty both this year and the future.What quality has MS delivered? LOL.Their best franhcise Halo has delcined both in popularity and quality.The same problem as always with an Xbox system is the lack of exclsive games.The 360 ened poorly and the X1 is continuing in that downward direction so far.They only have a handful of exclusives to look forward to after this year while the PS4 has tons.Really the X1 should not be compared to PS4 when it comes to exclusives since MS is not on Sony's level and never has been.

Alt removed -RavenXtra

tiffac said:
DJEVOLVE said:
tiffac said:

Sony was never forgiven for the disaster that was the PS3.

Nintendo will never be forgiven for the disaster that is the Wii U.

Why should Microsoft be forgiven for the Xbox One?!

There is no special treatment. Only WAR!!!

PS3 was forgiven, Wii U failed on the 3rd party gaming front. Xbox One Just said some shit people didn't like 30 Months ago. I thought it was a good read but as the article stated, the slack does need to be cut and on this site.

Oh yeah, you are right with the PS3. I should have said PSN hack or PS Vita. Lol!

PS3 did not need forgining sinc eit actually was the better gaming console and delivered exclusive games all generation.PS3 was just too expensive people who could not afford it bashed it.

JayZee said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I detested the Xbox One and I must say after having it and the PS4, it has impressed me far more with the quality of games. This could change as Sony's first party ramps up to avalanche all over Microsoft, but Microsoft has acquired or made some good exclusives.

This comment is laughable seeing as how MS barely has any exclusives released and only two this year (none until the fall) and it's just Halo and Forza.You must be in another domension,because it is the opposite in reallty both this year and the future.What quality has MS delivered? LOL.Their best franhcise Halo has delcined both in popularity and quality.The same problem as always with an Xbox system is the lack of exclsive games.The 360 ened poorly and the X1 is continuing in that downward direction so far.They only have a handful of exclusives to look forward to after this year while the PS4 has tons.

WTF are you talking about? The only major exclusives launched in fourth quarter have been from Microsoft. Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed exclusive for a year for Microsoft and Halo 5, Gears remastered and more have already dropped. Just because you're blind it doesn't mean the games dont exist. Sony's major exclusives this year outside of Bloodborne have been laughable at best.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

WTF are you talking about? The only major exclusives launched in fourth quarter have been from Microsoft. Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed exclusive for a year for Microsoft and Halo 5, Gears remastered and more have already dropped. Just because you're blind it doesn't mean the games dont exist. Sony's major exclusives this year outside of Bloodborne have been laughable at best.

Laughable games? Really?

Around the Network
JayZee said:
tiffac said:

PS3 did not need forgining sinc eit actually was the better gaming console and delivered exclusive games all generation.PS3 was just too expensive people who could not afford it bashed it.

I already said I was wrong. :((((((((((

The one and only thing about this matter that still bothers me is on the side of the fanboys. Since is clear that PS4 has already won this generation, and is going to be the best selling console, maybe with I don't know 40-50m over Xbone (??) I though that the pressure of the fans over MS would be less that the past generation.

Come on, the system of your choice is clearly the winner, and the lineup of Sony is obviously the most appealing for the majority of gamers, why do you need to destroy to dust the Xbone, their line up, and absolutely everything that comes of MS.

On this same thread are many post about how Xbone is NOT a good system, it has NOT games, it's NOT selling anything. All the polls about everything here is a massacre for Xbone, and anything can be used against MS.

But anyway this is the fanboyism world, and nobody cares in the real world.

Tim and The Princes...

So he doesn't see the bs ms still pulls now and them, besides a lot of the current library is shared And the exclusives are continualy going to pc.

This piece looks more like he is trying to justify his purchase.

I as a customer don't have to cut slack for any company, I buy if they make me want it isn't me who have to try to like.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I ain't no goddamn slack cutting motherfucker.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

LivingMetal said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Did you "forgive" the PS3? I've been on this site for five years now and current gen has only been around for two.  Think carefully before you answer.

Sony fugged me on many products, it was there PS2 that had a failure rate worse than Xbox 360 that they covered up. Also there Flat screens they woudn't fix, they cost me a lot of money with faulty products. XBox 360 spent a billion dollars backing their mistake, which i got a new Xbox 360 free of charge, with no wait. MS backs their products, sony doesn't. This doesn't include friends having major issues with them too.  So my reason for not liking Sony is legit, Everyone else that wouldn't even buy Xbox or even effected by anything they have done is a joke. Xbox announced DRM and scraped it. It never hurt anyone, it didn't cost anyone no money. It was just a bad Idea. Simple as that but this site is full of people who want to have a problem with xbox and if they can't find one, they make one up or go back to past events, they just keep it going non-stop.

MS could hand out a 1,000 dollars to the poor and this sites members would spin it as the worst thing that has happened ever, they are buying off the poor etc.. it has got pathetic and why I don't much come here anymore.