By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Paris attacks discussion; 100's dead, many injured

Facebook now has an app that notifies when a friend is marked as "safe". That's pretty handy in these situations. At least 141 deaths confirmed by the police. That's 1 hour away from my place by train. Horrible stuff going on. Kinda scared to go to town tomorrow.

Around the Network
Vladimir7 said:

Hundreds have been killed, hundreds more still hostage.

Source? CNN last confirmed 60 killed. 

They reported what went down in the theater, apparently the terrorists there set off explosives.... in the middle of the group of hostages, blew them all up, utter carnage said the guys coming outta there, just blew everyone up.

Whatever their reasons for something like this, is just fucking inhumane and anyone who cheers in front of a camera or is seen burning a French flag should be exiled from the planet along with anyone who thinks they're right.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Wow. This is very sad.

OneKartVita said:
morenoingrato said:
I hope all goes well to the French.

And I want to use this space to give condolences to the victims in Beirut, Lebanon who suffered a brutal attack a few days ago but were largely ignored by the media.

Were they attacked by Islamic extremists aswell? 

Yeah, ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack.

Horrifying, can't believe this happened in Paris again.

Around the Network

Damn, i'm tired of this. Many, many families will be affected by this. They have my prayers and condolences.

Holy shit, I just heard about this.

This is absolutely revolting. There is no reason for anything like this to ever occur. Terrorism makes me completely sick. Feel awful for the people that were harmed in any way and their families. :(

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Fuck... Just been watching news coverage from a national station here in Australia. Death toll just keeps rising... It's disgusting.

Isis haven't claimed responsibility have they? Just know it's Islamic state related?

ganoncrotch said:
Vladimir7 said:

Source? CNN last confirmed 60 killed. 

They reported what went down in the theater, apparently the terrorists there set off explosives.... in the middle of the group of hostages, blew them all up, utter carnage said the guys coming outta there, just blew everyone up.

Whatever their reasons for something like this, is just fucking inhumane and anyone who cheers in front of a camera or is seen burning a French flag should be exiled from the planet along with anyone who thinks they're right.

Sympathy is our biggest weakness.  And our "morals". I was watching the Netflix series Pablo escobar recently and it got me thinking.  the terrorists in Colombia did so much damage because they played by no rules but the government had to play by theirs.  

Most other species be it bugs or a pack of wild animals would exterminate one of their own if it was a threat to them.  We need to exterminate these humans that have extremist beliefs.  Eradicate this cancer from earth once and for all.  Because like cancer if it's allowed grow it will kill you.  

Huge sympathy for all the peaceful Muslims killed by these extremists too.  they actually suffer far more often than us in the West.  The world needs to unite against extremists. 

ironmanDX said:
Fuck... Just been watching news coverage from a national station here in Australia. Death toll just keeps rising... It's disgusting.

Isis haven't claimed responsibility have they? Just know it's Islamic state related?

Isis claim responsibility for anything, even when someone has explosive diarreah. 

It is however apparently linked to frances involvement in the syrian airstrikes